Mission Sapne is a reality show which brings the common man to the fore and connects them with their favorite actor/star. The show promises to fulfill the dreams and desires of the common people.
This week’s guest is Drashti Dhami who will come on the show and work as a Nimbu-Mirchi Seller on Mumbai roads to make the life of Kusum Shivlal Dhamne better by fulfilling her dreams. Kusum works as a Nimbu-Mirchi seller and also visually-impaired. In the promo, Drashti is selling lemons and Mirchi to people from different walks of life be it an auto driver, car person, or a shop-owner.
She is also seen to put one piece of nimbu-mirchi as an earring to one young girl and also making an old women dance to her tune. She also puts a nimbu-mirchi piece on a truck. She will also dance with the audience to earn money and utilize her dance skills to the best (Drashti being the Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 6 Winner). Having said that, Drashti will also use her charm of Madhubala to woo and win her customers (who might be her fans) so they can buy Nimbu-Mirchi from her and help in the noble cause. Stay tuned to Mission Sapne on Colors @ 8PM tonight.
* Drashti Dhami: Drashti is an Indian Television actress and model. She worked in the following television shows,
– Madhubala Kundra/Devikinandan/Mrs. Raj Kumar/Gudiya/Mrs. Raja Kushwa/Rani in Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (2012–present)
– Jhalak Dikhhla Season 7 co-host along with Ranvir Shorey
– Dr. Muskaan Chadda in Dill Mill Gayye (2007-2009)
– Geet Handa/Singh Khurana in Geet – Hui Sabse Parayi (2010–2011)
– Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6 Winner along with Choreographer Salman Yusuff Khan (2013)
* Nimbu-Mirchi: Nimbu-mirchi combination is used in India to ward off evil eye [called as Buri Nazar se bachna ke liya in Hindi] and is regarded as to bring prosperity as well.
Celebrities that are participating on the show:
Salman Khan (Hair dresser), Ranbir Kapoor (Vada Pav Seller), Mika Singh (Tea Vendor), Ram Kapoor (Taxi driver), Karan Johar (Photographer), Siddharth Malhotra, Drashti Dhami (Nimbu-Mirchi seller). Ronit Roy, Harbhajan Singh, and Varun Dhawan (Porter/Coolie)
Image credit: Twitter pages of Colors TV
Mission Sapne: Sneak Peek
Mission Sapne Promo with Drashti Dhami
Mission Sapne Music Video: