Television heartthrob M. Iqbal Khan aka Anshuman of Tumhari Paakhi has an upcoming Bollywood movie release “Unforgettable” on 13th June, 2014. He is sharing the screen space with actresses Alka Verma and Hazel Crowney. Unforgettable is a triangular love story with Anand (Iqbal Khan) being the love interest of Tara (a psychologist) and Nisha. Anand is seen to be playing a racing driver in the movie, and he loses his eye sight completely after an accident. He is also a writer, and wants to complete his story after the accident as well.
From there on, he faces challenges in his life and how his expression of love stood the test of time seems to be an integral part of the movie. According to the makers, the film is deeply rooted in Indian cultural traditions. Iqbal’s favorite song is ‘Abhi Se Teri.. Aankh Kyu Bhar Aaye Hain.. Abhi To Maine Kahani Aadi Batayi Hain..’ The movie Unforgettable is entirely shot in U.A.E.
Dialogues from the Movie Promo: Ek Kahaani
Tara: Ek Kahaani Agar Adhoori Ho jaye, to kya ? [What if one story remained incomplete ? ]
Anand: Zindagi mein kuch bhi Adhoora nahi hota, Har cheez ki shuruaat hain to Anth bhi hain. [In life, nothing remains incomplete,every thing that has a start will also reach the end]
Tara: To Phir Kaisa Hoga Mera Anth ? [So, how would be my end ?]
Some details on the Cast and team of Unforgettable:
* Iqbal Khan: Currently playing Anshuman in Tumhari Paakhi on Life OK. Iqbal was born on 10th February, 1981. He studied at The Lawrence School, Sanawar, Himachal Pradesh, India. His first foray in Television was with the show Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai (Sony TV) in 2005 opposite Neha Bamb portraying the role of Angad/Zaib. Get latest updates on Iqbal from his Twitter page, Facebook page, and his personal official website. Read more about him at his Wikipedia page as well. Iqbal has recently won the Best Jodi Award, Anshuman – Paakhi at Zee Gold Awards 2014 with his co-lead Shraddha Arya. Zee Gold Awards is an annual award function that honors the best performers on Indian television.
* Tara is played by actress Alka Verma: Alka had worked in Sony TV’s CID and also a known face in Ads commercials, and have worked for many brands.
* Nisha is played by actress Hazel Crowney: Hazel is a British model and film actress who has appeared in many Ad commericals and some Bollywood films. She was also one of the contestants of Fear Factor (2009-2010). She speaks fluent Thai and Urdu. She has much interests in Indian Folk and Films, kathak, belly dance, and other dance forms. Read more at her Wikipedia page and IMDB page.
* Director and also writer: Arshad Yusuf Pathan (Debutant director)
* Also, thanking a fan of Iqbal Khan (on Twitter) for letting us know about this film release as we weren’t aware of it before.
Unforgettable movie: Promo and Songs Playlist [Abhi Se Teri song – 5th in the list]
Images credit: Twitter page of the movie Unforgettable.