Love by Chance is a romantic comedy backed by serendipity. The show covers real stories of people and every week a new love story will be shown.
The story is about a young boy Rahul and a girl Nidhi. Rahul is inexperienced in understanding and knowing about girls and is always taunted by his so-called girlfriend Simran even though he always pampers and takes care of her. She thinks him as a useless and overexcited fellow and breaks the relationship with him.
Soon he visits a hospital since Simran gets injured just some moments later after their break-up. While sitting there, he sees a beautiful doctor Nidhi walking towards him. In one look, the poor Rahul fell for Nidhi and love was born in his heart for her straightaway. After seeing her, he becomes standstill for sometime, and then awaken by Nidhi. He tries to flirt with her in a naive manner, and asks her whether he can get an entry in her heart. She responds with a shut-up message but with a smile. Furthermore, She speaks that the way to her heart is the Exit and shows the Exit sign. Rahul is determined to win Nidhi’s heart and innocence and naive nature being his forte. However it is not easy for Rahul since Simran after recovering from her injury loses her memory temporarily and thinks that Rahul is still her boyfriend and they are in a relationship since 6 months. She informs the same to Nidhi quite unaware of her break-up. In spite of all these developments, finally thanks to the chances destiny gave them, Rahul and Nidhi are lovestruck and becomes a lovely couple. Stay tuned to Love by Chance @ 7 PM this Saturday on Bindass.
Info on Cast
* Rahul is played by actor Aashish Mehrotra who is seen in Channel V’s show – Paanch portraying the character of Yudi.
* Simran (Simmi) is played by actress Annie Gill.
– Annie Gill was born in Firozpur, Punjab, India. She first made an entry on Indian Television by participating as a game partner of Rahul Bose in Color’s reality show – Khatron ke Khiladi Season 3.
– She also took part in another reality show Zor Ka Jhatka: Total Wipeout (NDTV Imagine). Her major role is of Rano in Sony’s show – Anamika [show ended in September 2013]. Read more at her Wikipedia page.
– Annie did the first episode (31st May 2014) of Love by Chance and played the role of Roshni opposite Mandy (Mahender). If interested, read the written update of that episode on our site here.
Images credit: Twitter page of Bindass TV