Star Parivaar Awards 2014 (SPA 2014) brings more excitement and depth in entertainment by means of brave stunts by Star Plus’s actors. It is a platform on Star Plus which promote its actors and shows. SPA 2014 was telecast on 29th June 2014 (Sunday) at 7:30 PM IST on Star Plus. Congratulations to all the winners and nominees of SPA 2014.
Host : Aditya (Actor Nakuul Mehta) and Bharti Singh
Special Guest : Megastar, Actor Aamir Khan
List of Star Parivaar Awards 2014 Winners
* Favourite Saas – Bhabho from Diya Aur Baati Hum and Kokila from Saath Nibhana Sathiya (SNS)
* Favourite Sasur – Harish from Pyaar Ka Dard Hain (PKDH)
* Favourite Beti – Veera from Ek Veer ki Ardaas Veera
* Favourite Pati – Sooraj from DABH
* Favourite Patni – Astha from IPKKND2
– Astha dedicates her award to all the women in the world who have stood up to domestic
violence and have fought back.
* Favourite Jodi – Ishita and Raman from YHM
* Favourite Bahu – Gopi from Saath Nibhana Saathiya (SNS); Sandhya from DABH.
* Favourite Beta – Ranvijay from Ek Veeri Ki Ardaas Veera
* Favourite Behen – Rashi from Saath Nibhana Saathiya (SNS)
* Best Naya Sadasya, Female – Ishita from YHM
* Best Naya Sadasya, Male – Arjun from Mahabharat and Raman from YHM
* Favourite Maa – Akshara from YRKKH
– Naksh and Ruhi gives the award to Akshara.
* Favourite Pita – Naitik from YRKKH
– Naksh and Ruhi gives the award to Naitik.
* Most Stylish Sadasya, Female – Durga from Ek Hasina Thi
-Saturday Saturday song plays when nominees arrive.
* Most Stylish Sadasya, Male – Shaurya from Ek Hasina Thi
-Khalifa Song plays when nominees arrive.
* Saathi Nayi Soch Ka – Karna from Mahabharat
* Rishta Nayi Soch ka – Ishita and Ruhi from YHM
– Ishita (Divyanka Tripathi) thanks Ekta for giving her opportunity and YHM team.
* Pehel Nayi Soch Ki – Krishna from Mahabharat
* Favorite Kutumbh (family) – Mahabharat
– Shakuni speaks a dialogue in his Mahabharat style.
* Favourite Chota Sadasya – Naksh from YRKKH
* Favorite Host (Non-Fiction) – Shreyas Talpade and Sunil Grover Big Star Entertainment Awards
* Sabse Mazedaar Sadasya – Meenakshi from DABH
Performances at SPA 2014
* The host Adi (Nakuul) makes a rollicking entry and comes on the stage in a small plane and welcomes all and while sitting there speaks that with Hardwork anything is possible, and moreover regards audience love as the inspiring force for their hardwork and reiterates again that with audience’ love, anything is possible. He thinks the stage as Jhakaas and sexy.
– Adi does his magic with a big box and first appears Ayesha and dances with her, and from another box brings out Sandhya, and later Akshara and Gopi, then Durga. Thereafter, comes a much bigger box and Adi tries to magic to reveal the next girl which is Draupadi. All the girls and Adi taking the centre stage dances and grooves on the SPA 2014 song – Do the Namaste and provides a good kickstart to the show. Saras and others are impressed and then comes Bharti Singh after teasing Adi a bit with her voice.
– Bharti Singh thinks there are lot of bride-grooms sitting there and also taunts that Adi is also ok. Bhart later flirts with Aamir Khan.
* Ranvijay and Veera performed stunts with Skating (Party All Night song and Honey Singh song – Pardesi beat Re plays). Veera speaks on rehearsing separately since not finding mutual time. Just before the stunt, Bharti wants to flirt with Ranvijay, and Adi makes taunts on Bharti’s size, and then reads out a poem which she believes Ranvijay has wrote for her. Adi speaks that the poem states that Ranvijay is unhappy with her.
* Guests from Bollywood apart from Aamir: Parineeti Chopra, Shreyas Talpade
* Adi takes a selfie with Naya Sadasya female nominees (Durga, Astha, Gunjan, Veera, Ishita) while the Naya Sadasya males nominees teases Bharti and doesn’t take selfie with her. Bharti teases with Baldev from Veera show. Bharti makes a taunt by showing her double leg split which Adi couldn’t do.
* Gopi from Saath Nibhana Saathiya performs a classical dance form and carries Trishul and hits other devils.
* Ayesha from PKDH dances while wearing a set which has small candles (Diyas).
* Shiamak’s Victory Arts Foundation choreographed by Shiamak Dawar dances on the Satyamev Jayate show title track, some of the boys are differently abled but they still show lots of passion and sincere efforts and gifts a small booklet to Aamir.
* Star Plus thanks Satyamev Jayate Show and Aamir Khan for positive impact on society like reduction in female foeticide, alcohol intake reduction, people have opened up child sex abuse, women got strength against domestic violence, Donation of 22 Crores INR, helped many NGO’s, and Humanity hospital near Sunderbans in West Bengal. The channel salutes the show Satyamev Jayate and is felicitated by Star Plus COO Sanjay Gupta. Aamir invites his friends, Satyamev Jayate’s director Satyajit Bhatkal and co-director and head of Research, Swati Chakravarty. Aamir thanks the channel and felicitates him by sweets instead of an award since Aamir doesn’t accept awards. Sandhya speaks with him on Satyamev Jayate’s initiatives. Aamir gives the following answers:
– One-stop rape crisis centres will be opened across the country, and he already got the invitation to attend one crisis centre opening in Madhya Pradesh.
– Also speaks on having one protocol to check women rape victims, This is also underway and will be implemented soon.
– Vote for Change impact, and people in large numbers (hundreds of thousands have given missed call and supported the campaign).
– Also spoke of meeting with honorable prime minister regarding Satyamev Jayate’s initiatives and putting forward all the info.
– Thinks that Satyamev Jayate is appropriate for TV and it is powerful medium, and wants to do something for the society after receiving so much love during last 25 years, and thinks that because of his mother’s wishes he got the opportunity to have the show.
* Aamir Khan dances with Ishita, Ayesha, and Gunjan on the song Aati Ka Khandala song from his movie Ghulam. Ishita first initiates the request for dance with Aamir. All four of them grooves very well.
* Bharti teases with Astha and Shloka bit by acting as Gabbar. Dare-devil stunts on the stage by people from circus.
* Gurmeet comes on the Heropanti whistle Baha song and shows his athleticism on the cushion spring and thereafter trained boys do the same stunt jumping over and over.
* Kabir, Sooraj and Ahem performs the Web Act and climbs on the Spider Web Net.
* Durga and Gunjan dances with Diyas (small fires) in their hands and other fire props.
* Bharti and Adi comes on a bicycle on Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani song and Adi teases her.
* Aerial performance of Rithvik and Asha Negi; Ishita and Raman on the Teri Galliyan and Zehnaseeb Tujhe Chahu Behtasha songs. [Cycling dance moves in air and Getting upside down facing ground; and even in water pool]
* Sandhya performs on the Zinda song music tune and is seen in Army dress from the movie Bhaag Milkha Bhaag and then enacts a daredevil bike act inside a circular walled well and does it effortlessly and goes around with her bike circularly many times. (It is called Maut Ka Kuwa in Hindi). Bharti praises Sandhya.
* Star Plus praises Mahabharat’s director Saurabh Kumar Tiwari and Yeh Hai Mohabattein and Saathiya and YRKKH gets special mention.
* Before giving the favorite jodi award, the hosts for that part, Aamir Ali and Sanjeeda Sheikh (Durga), the jodis have to take out props from a container (Matka) and puts the props on each other. Saras is seen without Kumud and carries a big poster of her instead.
* SPA 2014 is seen with all Star Parivaar members grooving at the end and Astha is seen to dance with Niranjan as well. The show ends on the members grooving to Do the Namaste song.
* PS : @TellyReviews: We updated the Performance description fully today.
Star Parivaar Awards 2014 – Main Event – Full Video
Star Parivaar Awards 2014 – Performances Videos
Twitter Pages of Star Parivaar Sadasya (members)
Rithvik, Asha Negi, Divyanka Tripathi (Ishita), Karan Patel (Raman), Farnaz Shetty (Gunjan), Nakuul Mehta (Adi), Disha Parmar (Pankhuri/Ayesha), Shivin Narang (Ranvijay); Karan Mehra (Naitik), Saurabh Raaj Jain (Krishna), Shaheer Sheikh (Arjun), Avinash Sachdev (Shlok), Shrenu Parikh (Astha), Vatsal Seth (Shaurya), Vishal (Baldev), Gautam Rode (Saraswatichandra), Aham Sharma (Karna), Digangana S (Veera), Sanjeeda Sheikh (Durga)
Additional Note: Star Parivaar Awards 2014 – Winners Photos at Star Plus media set facebook page.
Image credit: Twitter page of Star Plus
Star Parivaar Awards 2014 – Promo (Adi and Durga)
Do the Namaste with Star Parivaar Awards – Theme song and New Promos (Sooraj and Ranvijay):