Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7 is in the fifth week on Colors, and Guest on the show tonight is Actress and Superstar Vidya Balan. Theme of this week is Jhalak Talkies/Bollywood Movie Special. Vidya is seen in Salwar Kameer and carries one of the looks which she had in her recently released movie Bobby Jasoos.
* Last Week: Akshat got the Golden dancing shoes from the judges.
* Tomorrow, there will be six wild card entrants on Jhalak. They are as follows:
RJ Malishka, Tara-Jean Popowich, the winner of Season Two of Canada’s So You Think You Can Dance, Singers Rahul Vaidya and Akriti Kakkar, Actors – Kainaat Arora and Kushal Punjabi.
* Palak dances with her partner Kruti Mahesh (Gilli ka Baatein mein…) and also dances like a robot and wears black suit on the song Hairat.
– Dance form: Robotics
– Karan speaks that she danced like a dancer and performed very different and speaks that the robot dance was extreme altogether.
– Madhuri speaks that Palak has lots of energy and there is no pause and no cheating in her dance.
– Score: 25/30
– Vidya wants Palak to dance with her on a Bobby Jasoos song. Both palak and vidya dances together on Dil Yeh Gun Gunaye song, and they are joined by other contestants.
* Karan Tacker dances with his partner Elena on the Ishaqzaade song (Afataon ke parinde.. Dil Udayenge..). Karan is dressed as super hero and even carries an armour as a prop.
-Dance form: Paso Doble
* Sreesanth dances with his partner Sneha on the Tujhe Se Hain Raabta song..
– Dance Form: Free style
– Madhuri speaks that sreesanth is a dependable partner, and he has a cool attitude in doing things. Also compliments Sneha.
– Remo regards Sreesanth’s performance as the best one to date.
– Score: 27/30
– Vidya comes on stage and both dances together on the lungi dance and even manish dances a bit.
* Sophie Choudhry dances with her partner Deepak and the setting is of water and even they dance aerially to depict the dance of Dolphins on the meethi boliyaa song
– Dance Form: Aerial and Freestyle
– Madhuri speaks that their act was visually pleasant and compliments both.
– Karan speaks that their act has diligence, no blemish, and there is no error in coordination. He thinks the act was beautiful and poetic, and refers to as two seamless fishes in the ocean.
– Score: 27/30
– Ranvir asks Deepak to show how a dolphin dance and then deepak enacts the dance. Ranvir jumps in and does the same. Sophie speaks of people speaking about her pout, and then speaks that the world famous pout is from Karan. Karan then poses with Madhuri and makes a pout. Later, Sophie and Deepak joins them and give a group pout. Manish then wants Remo to to make a pout, and after some insistence Remo makes a small pout as well.
* Puja Banerjee dances with her partner in Maa Kali Avatar and fights with the devil on the song Mahishasura Mardini Stotram
– Dance form: Semi-Classical
– Karan compliments on her expressions and speak that she was involved in the character during her dance and speaks about his work as an actress.
– Score: 22/30
Manish and Ranvir looks for Palak, Vidya Balan comes as Palak 2 and the original palak comes on stage as well. Palak 2 carries the same characteristics like Palak in terms of their dress – Salwar Kameez, two plated hairs. Palak wants Palak 2 to enact her dance step, and Palak 2 effortlessly dances like her. Palak calls her as impersonator and then cries to prover herself as Palak. Manish suggests to play a song where both palak’s will dance to decide the original palak but Palak 2 clearly speaks of not participating since she has to go to comedy nights with kapil. After hearing it, Palak speaks that she performs on CNWK and says that her impersonator is copying her and calls it cheating.
Ranvir suggests that as it is Jhalak Talkies and Bollywood special so judges do something special. Manish then invites judges on stage. Manish gives them a situation where one girl [ cites some punjabi words like patolda to describe her] is teased by two men who are loafers and the ones who roam around without any reason. Madhuri walks with some oomph and Karan starts to tease her and speaks the dialogue – Eh Kya bolti tu.. Aati Ka Khandala..and then they dance on Tu Na Meri Entriyan song..
Sneak Peek of Jhalak: 5th July