The story is about a boy and girl. They meet for the first time in a train. The girl enters the train with the help from the boy and throws her luggage to him so as to get in first place. She learns that the boy is getting married and he is going with his family. In the train, they come close a bit after knowing each other. Later, he is informed by a man that he should stay away from the full-mouthed girl (very loud and talkative).
Sooner then, she informs the boy that she is running from some men who are after her. When the train stops at some station, they snatches the girl and runs. The boy after having strong feelings for her and as a dutiful hero goes to save the girl from the men. She comes and hugs him after getting saved. He then speaks of marrying the one with whom he loves therefore breaking off his relationship with other girl/family with whom he was going to marry earlier.
Some of the questions are, What make them fall in love in the first place since the boy was already going to his marriage ? What was the girl’s charm that made him inch closer to love her ? How did he managed to save her from men who were after her – sheer strength or with more intelligence ? Finally, how their realize their mutual love and become lovestruck ? Stay tuned to Yeh Hai Aashiqui this Friday @ 6 PM on Bindass. [Earlier it was 7 PM]
Info on Cast:
* The girl is played by actress Ridhi Dogra
– Ridhi was born on 22nd September, 1985 in New Delhi, India
– She was known for portraying the lead role in Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak? (Star Plus) and Laagi Tujhse Lagan (Colors TV); Role of Rajkumari Damyanti/Savitri Rai Chaudhary in Life Ok’s Savitri TV series.
– Ridhi is married to Raqesh Vashisth her co-star from Maryada: Lekin Kab Tak? Raqesh was recently seen in Qubool Hai as Asad.
– Ridhi with her husband were seen in Nach Baliye 6 (2013-2014) as contestants.
– Twitter page of Ridhi and Wikipedia page.
* The Boy is played by actor Gaurav Bajaj
– Known best in the role of Daksh Patverdhan in Star Plus’s show Sapnon Se Bhare Naina and Rajveer, the main lead in recently ended show Kaisa Yeh Ishq Hai… Ajab Sa Risk Hai (ended on May 23, 2014).
Promo – 15th August 2014
Yeh Hai Aashiqui show new trailer