Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa is in the fourteenth week on Colors. In today’s episode, Actors and Stars – Sonam Kapoor and Fawad Khan are the guests on the show promoting their upcoming movie Khoobsurat and also supporting Jhalak’s top 5 contestants. Tonight Jhalak’s top 5 will perform with special groups which is each one of them will perform with India’s Got Talent Troupe partner and theme is Special Talent Act. Akshat will perform with MJ5, Mouni will perform with Kathak Rockers, Karan will perform with Illuminati and Ashish performs with I am Hip Hop Group.
* Mouni Roy performs with the troupe on the Afreen Afreen song and the dance style is Kathak.
– Madhuri gives a hat-off to the troupe and calls Mouni as Apsara.
– Score: 28/30
– Manish speaks to Fawad that Mouni sees dream and in that dream she has the vision of him coming and walking towards her slowly. Fawad then comes on the stage and sings a song for Mouni which is Dilbar Mere Kab Tak Mujhe Aise Hi Tadpaoonga Mein Aag Lagado…. Mouni later joins him in the song.
– Fawad also bends down on his knees when he sings a song for Mouni which makes her blush.
* Karan Tacker performs with the troupe – Illuminati from India’s Got Talent (IGT) on Thumma Thumma Longe song and the dance set-up is dark with 3D holographic patterns and all the performers including Karan wearing dresses which illuminates light.
– Remo compliments on Karan and the groupe dance and also gives complement to the team for putting an element of humor where they showed different dance steps of Mithun Da, Sr. Bachchan. Remo praises Karan.
– Manish speaks in Sanjay Dutt style wants judges and guests to come on stage and dance. Sonam, Madhuri, and Fawad and shakes their leg on the Thumma Thumma Longe song.
– Score: 27/30
* Ashish Sharma performs with the troupe on a song and ended with the Vande Mataram Anthem and through dance he conveyed a story of a cop/Army man – Rudra Pratap Ranawat as in RangRasiya and bad guys and how he was trying to avoid and escape from them. Ashish conveyed all the emotions in that dance driven by story. The dance style is Krumping.
– Karan Johar calls Ashish’s performance as outstanding and suggests that his performance has the story and all the screenplay was shown with lots of energy and his act of a cop vs. bad guys. He speaks that the mixture of Dance and Action was superb.
– Ashish was having fever and was not well but with his sheer dedication and passion he performed well in his act. Moreover, some 7 years ago he fell from the horse and has hurt his back badly and still carries issues with his back and his performance needed lot of flips and turns and he overcame his limitations.
– Score: 27/30
* Akshat Singh performs with the MJ5 troupe from IGT on the Tera Naam To Bata and Tunuk Tunuk (from Daler Mehendi) songs and dances effortlessly.
– Karan speaks the performance of Akshat with the troupe was that of genius and their mixture was great.
– Fawad calls Akshat as the Superstar and Megastar and is very impressed with him.
– Score: 30/30
Manish speaks that when performance was going on then the judges were envisioning those songs inside them and then wants a face-off between judges. Madhuri, Karan, Fawad and Sonam comes on stage. Ranvir speaks of the boys and girls team and informs that the interesting thing is that there is no song and they have to guess the song which the other member from the same team draws on the board and show some hints. A board is been brought there and Fawad from boys team draws a picture showing a man eating something. Karan Johar speaks different things and finally answers it as Batata Vada from Mumbai. Manish and Ranvir speaks that the answer is right. Madhuri then sings the song which has Batata Vada in it. Sonam draws a pic of a snake and then Madhuri identifies the movie as Nagina and dances on the song from the movie. Fawad draws a duck which is seen on a man’s head and Karan then identifies the song to be Aata Majhi Satakli (from Singham Returns movie) and then sings the same lines and doesn’t know more. Karan and all have fun times during that game.
* Shakti Mohan didn’t perform with the troupe of IGT because she was unwell and having low blood pressure (BP) and couldn’t give her performance.
* Mouni and Puneet have the immunity ball which protects them from eviction but they don’t need to use since this week there is No Elimination.
* There are 2 weeks left for the finals.
* Fawad Khan is an Actor, model, singer, Guitarist from Pakistan. Fawad was born on 29th Novemeber, 1981 and one of Pakistan’s highest paid actors.
– Lived in Greece, United Kingdom and Saudi Arabia and at the age of 12 came back to Pakistan. Studied Telecom engineering and learnt to play guitar, brass and drum at the age of 20.
– First Known as the lead singer of Pakistani rock band Entity paradigm and some of his songs Shor Macha and Rahguzar were super hit and ruled the charts. Some time later, the band split.
– He worked in Television and made his debut in the year 2000 with comedy drama Jutt and Bond. He then worked in the Dastaan in 2010 portraying the character role of Hassan.
– In 2011, he has made a mark by working in Humsafar and went on to achieve more great heights with romantic drama Zindagi Gulzar Hai.
– Currently starring in the upcoming movie Khoobsurat with Sonam Kapoor (releasing on September 19, 2014) and this movie is a remake of 1980 classic movie Khoobsurat directed by Hrishikesh Mukherjee and is also got the lead role in Yash Raj Film’s next movie in 2015.
– Read more about Fawad’s acting, music, and films at his Wikipedia page and find out more about him at his official Twitter page and Twitter Fan page.
Twitter page of Special Talent Group:
Sneak Peek: 6th September 2014, Sonam and Fawad on Jhalak
Khoobsurat movie 2014 Official Trailer