Ek Veer Ki Ardaas – Veera ( A brother’s prayer –Veera), as the name suggests has the main tracks on two protagonists, Ranvi and Veera. The show have many parallel tracks and showcased two love stories – Ranvi and Gunjan, Veera and Baldev and has scope for Nihaal and Ratan’s love track now. The show has been doing good on the channel, as Veera and Baldev have confessed their love to each other, and even Ranvi is in the league of becoming a singing sensation soon.
We got some twitter responds on this topic, where few say about Ranvi and Gunjan’s track to be highlighted, and Veera, Baldev and others being shown the side door. We dedicate this post to the fans of Veera and want to clear few things out. The concept and equation between the tracks have to be understood. Story has to be new every day and tracks keep on changing to bring new twists in the show.
1. Its nothing like the makers giving much scope to Ranvi-Gunjan, as they are also leads, and Veera-Baldev are shown equally. Its as per the situation of the current day demands in the show. As Ranvi has gone for the singing contest, its clear that all rounds have to be shown, and Anmol’s rivalry and Ranvi’s hanging on the terrace is justified. Such drama is required by the show to catch TRPs. Baldev and Veera’s track was also exaggerating at the time of their love realization and Baldev and Veera’s scenes were overloaded, sidelining Ranvi and Gunjan.
2. Its true that Baldev’s scene of informing Veera’s family about her accident was cut off. The makers should have shown their shocked reactions at home, and Nihaal helping Ratan and Chaiji to bring them to hospital. But all of the sudden, they popped up at the hospital and soon Veera was taken in OT by asking Ratan to promise she won’t tell anything to Ranvi.
3. The other fact is Baldev and Veera’s romantic date in the fields at night. That was shown evidently, as their romance is still on. The makers have to collaborate all leads in a allotted time, and no issues should crop up if the four leads get less time in few episodes.
4. The hospital scene dragged as we witnessed Ratan, Nihaal and Baldev sitting in the ICU beside Veera and discussing. How are they made to be in ICU and discuss the pros and cons of Veera’s state. Maybe this scene was added to give space to four of them, as their fans always wanted to see them. Many more such scenes will come when Ratan and Nihaal will be shown getting along, and Veera and Baldev’s love soaring high. So cheer up guys.
5. About Poland trip, Baldev and Veera’s track was given much space, and Pind scenes were focused on Chanchali. Baldev and Veera’s tasks took many mins per episode and even Veera finding Nihaal’s identity was shown well. Also, Nihaal is justified when he got back to Pind and his scene when he was asked to stop was shown in a good way. Veera and Baldev’s love confessions in Pind got much screen space, when they she tried to admit hr feelings, and kept on failing. Their dates were also shown well, and some little fights and arguments. Nihaal’s entry in Pind also raised the TRPs as the track was well shaped, and Nihaal, Veera and Baldev were given more priority than Ranvi and Gunjan.
6. Right now, Nihaal and Ratan are shown as supporting Veera and Baldev’s love and waiting for the final nod from Ranvi. Nihaal is shown less right now, as the elders is getting a laid back. Chaiji is still shown as she is worried for Veera’s love and the fate of her relation with Baldev.
7. Ranvi and Gunjan’s scenes are put in the show as per the show requirement, as if a lead couple is sent to Mumbai, the scenes have to be of Mumbai Darshan, get up change, new prospective. The makers can’t run up on those scenes.
8. Veera’s track is again on the line, as she will breaking the truth to Ranvi about Baldev, and convince him to accept Baldev. Even the on screen presence will be shown more, as Bansuri and Ratan will be shown to agree and end all their previous nuances. Nihaal too will play a vital role in convincing Bansuri, as she agrees to him.
9. Veera and Baldev’s marriage will be making them in limelight and their fans can have a sigh of relief. Ranvi and Gunjan’s Mumbai track is still on and after he wins the Junoon 2014 competition, we have to see whether he shifts back to Pind and keep visiting Mumbai for signing assignments, or just stay with Gunjan in Mumbai, His track will be equally important, as a new girl will be entering his life, who will make Gunjan jealous.
10. Ratan and Nihaal are going the tortoise pace and only Veera can notice their bonding and unite them, once the makers get a hold on this track. It will definitely work, as Ratan and Nihaal’s bond was the one which took the show high when the kids were small.
Guys, we just want to clear this out that the show Veera is not hurting anyone’s sentiments, its just that bilateral tracks sometimes gets unequal and then cover up soon. It happens in almost every show these days and examples are many, like take IPKKND2, Shlok and Astha’s scenes got less as track shifted more to Niranjan, and also Varad and Mansi’s affair, and also dragged Jyoti-Abhay-Sid’s story. So guys, one can’t say the makers are fooling us for petty thing. Even IPKKND2 fans can raise this issue as the show got Kalindi’s long lost son Ankush and is spending more mins on him. This is just to clarify that this thing happens in every show, and there should not be anything harsh on the makers, when they shift the track to Ranvi and Gunjan. The show has got four leads, Ranvi, Gunjan, Veera and Baldev. We feel Veera is stable in justification and the 2min Baldev and 10min Gunjan fight is not to be made a big issue.
We hope the makers read this post and also take into effect from next time not to hurt anyone’s sentiments, and do as the fans want. We urge the makers to show Veera and Baldev’s romance more. TellyReviews feels this post might not go well with the fans who made the partiality complaint, but things have to be set right and what’s true is stated above in the 10 points. So don’t feel TR misjudged VeeBa’s fans. Its see-saw balance between parallel tracks and if one is overweight, then have to wait for other to balance. We did not count min-by-min scenes, but have a knowledge of this show. So guys just chill, and don’t count minutes, else the fun will be ruined. All actors are given equal fair space, and if the few actors and their fans feel they are sidelined, fans need not worry, as makers will definitely sort issues with them. We love the cast of the show, and they are doing a lovely job. The show is running since 29 October 2012, and it has great potential that Star Plus is not shutting it. So guys, just respect the show and keep watching. Keep TellyReviewing.
The effective main cast of Veera:
Digangana Suryavanshi as Veera Sampooran Singh
Shivin Narang as Ranvijay Sampooran Singh
Vishal Vashishtha as Baldev Balwant Singh
Farnaz Shetty as Gunjan Ranvijay Singh
Kapil Nirmal as Nihal Singh
Sneha Wagh as Ratanjeet Sampooran Singh
Shagufta Ali as Moti Chaiji
Yajuvendra Singh as Balwant Singh
Vishavpreet Kaur as Bansuri Balwant Singh
Note: The writer of this post, Amena Hasan works at DTB/TU and is writing updates for Veera since few months. She has been seeing the show since long and the points above are justified. No offense to anyone.
Twitterati speaking about VeeBa and Veera:
— Reena Kaur (@veeba_hyper) September 18, 2014
— Jen ❤ vish (@SerialskiDiwani) September 18, 2014
— S. (@Lady_Bheem) September 18, 2014
— Sonu (@H_Gold307) September 18, 2014