The story is about Abhimanyu and Neha. Abhimanyu is the son of a politician but he is not interested to join politics. While, Neha is a medical student in Mumbai. He convinces his father to go to Mumbai to make his own mark. He meets Neha by coincidence there when both same board the same taxi. He feels awe after seeing her and soon starts to meet her often. He is fond of her qualities like taking care of the poor and the needy people and introduces himself as working in the NGO for helping chidren which is a lie. He shares with a friend on how much he is awestruck with Neha and became her fan. He starts to come close to her and Neha also reciprocates similar feelings and starts to believe him. Later, she comes to know about his lie of working in a NGO and becomes annoyed and their relationship and bond starts to shake.
Abhimanyu lied to her about his work and political lineage with the intention to not loose her. How the initial bond between Abhimanyu and Neha develop in first place ? Why Neha took his lie very deeply, was it related to how she feels about societal work and truth ? How Abhimanyu would be able to convince Neha and put forward his true love for her ? Whether she will understand his feelings and realize their mutual love ? Stay tuned to Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya this Friday @ 7 PM on Zing TV.
Info on Cast:
* Neha is portrayed by actress Swati Semwal
– She worked in Channel V’s – V the Serial in the role of Pihu.
– Swati’s Twitter page
* Abhimanyu is portrayed by actor Kiran Srinivas
– Kiran is from Bangalore. Made his debut in the Kannada movie Haage Summane in 2008.
– Recent works include working as Roy, a negative character in Color’s 24, finite TV show and in Channel V’s Paanch. Also worked in Channel V’s Gumraah.
– Kiran’s Twitter page
Image credit: Twitter page of Kiran