The story is about two youngsters Shivani and Shaurya. Both of them are classmates in the college where Shaurya’s father is the principal. Shivani and Shaurya fell in love and have strong feelings for each other. Shivani’s philosophy that love and to be loved is beautiful. But their trail towards love was not smooth since Shaurya’s father have a different take on love. Though he is fine with people to be in love but is worried and cynical about the life after love and thinks that it will destroy people and brings despair. There is some underlying mystery with Shaurya and Shivani which was evident when she said to him that he might have forgotten that she can only see him.
With no support from his father, Shaurya couldn’t walk with her and she gets dejection, heartbroken and feels on loosing their love. Some of the questions are – How Shivani and Shaurya’s develop feelings of love for each other in the first place ? Are they meant to be together ? Will Shaurya’s father understand their love for each other, How will he realize it ? Stay tuned to Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya this Friday @ 7 PM on Zing TV.
Info on Cast:
* Shivani is portrayed by Actress Shiju Kataria
– Shiju portrayed the role of Smriti/Astha (parallel lead) in Star Plus’s Behenein [2010-2011]. Behenein’s Wikipedia page. Well-known for this role.
– Recently worked in Life Ok’ Savdhaan India.
– Shiju’s Twitter page
* Shaurya is portrayed by Actor Sanjay Kaushik
* Senior Actor Gajendra Chauhan potrays the role of Shaurya’s father and college principal.
– He is best known for portraying the role of Yudhishtir in Mahabharat TV Series [1988-1990]
– Worked in 150 movies and over 600 TV serials. Read more at his Wikipedia page.
Image credit: Twitter page of Shiju