The story is about Leena, Vijay and Sameer. Leena works as an airhostess with an Airline while Vijay works a pilot of the same Airlines. They are in a relationship but it is neither secure nor healthy. Leena supports her younger sister who is differently abled and cannot walk. She receives taunts from him on many occasions and he tries to control her. He thinks that she will listen to him and act as per his orders once she needs money. Meanwhile, Sameer comes into her life and brought much vibrancy and warmth. They meet at a party and after understanding her he asks her to come out of the trap since she is not acting independent.
After hearing Sameer’s words, she thinks patiently and also agrees with his suggestion. Vijay also comes there and finds Leena with Sameer and becomes annoyed and also carry jealousy. He decides to take her away from there and again puts his force on her. Sameer at his end couldn’t do anything and was quiet. Leena has two choices, on one hand Vijay is a possessive and also egoistic guy who doesn’t value relationships while Sameer is the one who instilled in her what she is missing and how she is fallen in the trap and compromising on many fronts since she is not indepedent. What made Leena to drift from Vijay apart from his personality traits and egoistic nature ? How Leena met Sameer and agreed to his suggestions about her relationship ? What made Vijay to follow Leena and show jealousy ? Why Sameer didn’t stop Leena when she was forcibly taken away by Vijay ? Whether Sameer and Leena have realized their feelings for each other ? Who would Leena choose in the end ? Stay tuned to Yeh Hai Aashiqui this Sunday @ 7 PM on Bindass TV.
Info On Cast:
* Leena is portrayed by actress Swati Semwal
– She worked in Channel V’s – V the Serial in the role of Pihu.
– Recently worked in Zing TV’s Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya Season 3, 3rd Episode telecast on 5th December 2014. If interested read that Episode WU here.
– Swati’s Twitter page
* Vijay is portrayed by Actor Sonal Handa
– Portrayed the role of Saurabh Kabra in Color’s Balika Vadhu.
– Also worked in Life Ok’ Savdhaan India.
* Sameer is portrayed by Actor Fahad Ali
– Fahad was born on 17 September 1987 in Dehradun, India.
– Debuted in Color’s Ballika Vadhu.
– Well Known for portraying the role of KD in Channel V’s The Buddy Project Season 2.
– Also worked in the role of Tinnu in Zee TV’s Chhoti Si Zindagi; Nimit in Life OK’s Zindagi Kahe – Smile Please; Channel V’s Gumrah; Ananth Goswami in Sony TV’s Khottey Sikkey.
– Twitter page of Fahad.