Guest on the show: Actor and Stars: Akshay Kumar, Rana Daggubati, Taapsee Pannu – cast of the upcoming movie Baby
Today’s episode of Comedy Nights is Doctor’s special and most of the people in the audience are doctors. Kapil starts with his stand up and speaks of a man who has a problem in his upper teeth and visits a doctor informing the same. It turns out that the doctor removed his lower teeth instead of the upper one. The doctor justifies by saying that the germ was standing on the lower teeth to eat the upper one invoking a laughter. Kapil takes the Bittu role and speaks that the running a hospital is hard and calls his staff Gutthi. Gutthi comes there and asks him to take position since two patients are coming. Roshni Chopra comes with a patient Paresh and Bittu becomes the doctor and puts Paresh on the bed and learns from Roshni that the patient has sleep walking problem. Roshni says that Paresh wakes up in the night and goes to some place without knowing it. Bittu asks whether she is telling the problem or giving an invitation invoking laughter. Bittu then says the problem is serious and therefore urine test is needed and calls Palak. Palak comes with a big bucket and the patient Paresh asks her whether she came to collect the oil in Saudi Arabia. Bittu thinks there is a need of operation straightaway and Palak goes ahead to hit the patient with a small hammer and suggests that it is Anaesthesia which is needed before the operation. Roshni becomes upset and is annoyed and asks Palak how she has hit Paresh by giving excuse of Anaesthesia ? Palak replies by saying she is using an eco-friendly approach for Anaethesia unlike others who use chemcials. Roshni is worried and carries pensive face.
Kapil invites Akshay who comes on the stage and is greeted by Kapil. Bua comes there calling Bittu and greets the audience where most of them are doctors. She asks Bittu to help her in getting introduced to doctors and she will meet them on the pretext of checkup. Bua goes to greet Akshay and makes herself fall in his hands. Bittu invites four doctors on stage and asks Akshay to test the doctor’s fitness. Akshay brings a circular ring which is worn around belly and then moving the body with it. He informs the doctors on wanting to see who will use it for the longest time. The doctors tries to dance with it but couldn’t succeed. Akshay then shows his skill in using it and does well and not let the ring to fall and uses his belly and body posture well. Later, Bittu invites actors from the movie Baby – Rana Daggubati and Taapsee Pannu and are greeted by Kapil. Kapil asks Rana and Taapsee that south actors are talented and do hit films but in real life they are shy and asks about the reason. Rana asks if he speaks in Telugu then whether Kapil will understand him and the answer is no, right ? Rana then shows what he meant by speaking in Telugu and Kapil couldn’t understand anything though moments earlier he suggested on knowing some thing. He speaks whatever Rana spoke was amazing and asks people to clap.
Palak and Gutthi comes in their attire and does Bhangra dance together with much energy. Palak also mixes her trademark dance in Bhangra. Gutthi speaks of coming there to teach Bhangra and asks doctors whether they are ready. Few doctors come on stage and Palak explains to them on the dance routine and gives example that the dance steps are created with movements such as – preparing Roti using hands, putting off a cigarette with the left leg and drip dance when you stretch hands. Gutthi leads the doctors in showing the dance routine and they follow it accordingly. She sings a song praising the doctors in her tone and also Daadi, Taapsee and Rana participate and groove with them as well. Bittu thanks the doctors for participating in the dance and sharing the stage. Kapil signs off by asking the viewers to keep smiling and watching his show on Colors.
* From this week onwards, Comedy Nights will telecast only once per week, there will be telecast today (Saturday). And from next week, there will be telecast once every Sunday @ 10 PM on Colors. Thus, there is no telecast tomorrow – 11th January 2015. This info is shared by Kapil on Twitter with his tweet.
* Rana Daggubati is Actor, Film producer, Visual effects coordinator.
– He was born on 14 December 1984 in Chennai and currently resides in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
– Debuted with Telugu film Leader in 2010 and got Filmfare Award South.
– Read more at his Wikipedia page. Rana’s Twitter page
* Taapsee Pannu is an Indian model and actress.
– Born on 1 August 1987 in Delhi
– Worked in Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi film industries and made her debut in 2010. Also worked as software professional and pursued a career in modelling before becoming an actress.
– Before the movie Baby, her last outing in Hindi movie was the lead role of Seema in the movie Chashme Baddoor.
– Accolades: Her Tamil film Aadukalam won six National Film Awards at the 58th National Film Awards. Read more at her Wikipedia page. Taapsee’s Twitter page
* The movie Baby is an upcoming Indian espionage action thriller film directed by Neeraj Pandey and its cast include Akshay Kumar, Rana Daggubati, Anupam Kher, Danny Denzongpa Taapsee Pannu, Mikaal Zulfiqar and Madhurima Tuli. It is scheduled to release on January 23, 2015. Its wikipedia page.
Image credit: Rana’s Twitter page and Taapsee’s Wikipedia page.
Sneak Peek Video: