The story is about Rohit and Simran. Simran is a divorcee and doesn’t want to fall into another emotional relationship as she is afraid and knows about her marriage break-up. Her ex-husband wants her to settle down with Rohit and acts like a love hero. He arranges her work under Rohit at a company so that they can come closer. Rohit comes forward but Simran speaks of not wanting to emotionally connect with him and even doesn’t accept her feelings. They are more attempts to bring Rohit and Simran together by her ex-husband and he wants her to give one chance.
What would be Simran’s take in accepting Rohit ? How her ex-husband thought that Rohit and Simran are an ideal couple ? Will Simran realize her feelings eventually and come out of fear to give another chance to be in married life ? Stay tuned to Yeh Hai Aashiqui this Sunday @ 7 PM on Bindass TV.
Info on Cast:
* Simran is portrayed by actress Anima Pagare
– Worked in Life OK’ Savdhaan India,
– She worked in the role of 21-year old Anna – deaf and mute girl in Channel V’s Heroes the fightback files 5th Episode telecast on 23rd March 2014. If interested, read that Episode WU here.
* Simran’s ex-husband is portrayed by actor Buneet Kapoor
– Worked in Bindass’ Emotional Atyachaar.
* Rohit is portrayed by actor Shubh Mukherjee
– Worked as actor and director for the movie – Shakal Pe Mat Ja 
Love Heroes: contest promo,More details, login at www.bindass.com/loveheroes