The story is about Aanchal, a young chef and her fightback. After graduation she gets a job at a restaurant, Angeethi which was once popular. However, as she start working there she starts getting taunts and unfair treatment from the head chef Abhimaan. He speaks of not having any role for girls in his restaurant and fires her from the job soon after. Aanchal gets dejected and teary eyed with such unreasonable and unacceptable treatment. She wants to prove herself. It turns out that Aanchal decides to open a restaurant by herself and additionally in front of Abhimaan’s restaurant where she used to work earlier. Abhimaan comes to know of Aanchal’s small restaurant and gets annoyed.
He goes ahead to confront her directly and demeans her and also her restaurant. He thinks she has opened it to annoy and trouble him. She gives him a fitting reply by suggesting that he might be true in saying so. On that note, he throws a challenge that within 3 months her restaurant will be closed. After a while, Aanchal’s restaurant meets a fire mishap and she becomes distraught and Abhimaan’s role in it can’t be ruled out. She gets support from friends in that situation and vows to become the best chef of the city. With defiance she said Halla Bol and prove Abhimaan’s unjust behavior and potential crime while also realizing her promise of becoming the best chef.
Some of the questions – What made Abhimaan (Abhimaan in english: Pride) think that girls aren’t suitable to become a chef ? Why he took away her pride by not giving respect and also committing potential crime ? Whether he learnt from Aanchal on giving respect to others and gender equality ? Stay tuned to Halla Bol this Sunday @ 6 PM on Bindass TV.
Info On Cast
* Aanchal is played by actress Amrita Prakash
– Amrita was born on 12 May 1987 in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
– Recent work in Sony Pal’s show Ek Rishta Aisa Bhi in the role of Dipika 
– Amrita played the role of Poonam’s (Amrita Rao) cousin as Choti in the movie Vivah (2006) starring Amrita Rao and Shahid Kapoor.
– She has worked in Bollywood and Malayalam films. Also, worked in Yeh Hai Aashiqui, Love by Chance, Gumraah 3, Savdhaan India, and many more TV shows.
– Read more about them at her Wikipedia page. Amrita’s Twitter page.
– Follow the tag – Amrita Prakash actress to read the articles on the episodes where she worked.