The story is about Tia and Raghav, college students. Raghav is studying in a college in Delhi and meets Tia for the first time during an inter-college event. Raghav’s dad is strict and makes himself heard while his mom understands him better and suggests to her son on listening to his heart. Raghav gradually comes closer to Tia and they become friends. With their bonding driven by trust continue to prosper, they embark on the journey of love with friendship laying the pillars for it. He used to stay in a hostel but decides to move in Tia’s house since both love each other much, and also Tia used to live alone before.
He was initially hesitant but finally moves in her place. The twist in the tale comes when Raghav’s dad gives him a suprise visit at Tia’s house. Raghav had not shared about his living at Tia’s place to his parents. He gets scolding from his dad who also demeans Tia by asking how come she is living with a boy without being in a marital relationship. Raghav tries to bring in the trust factor between him and Tia and informs the same to his dad. Moreover, Tia trusts him and knows he cannot break the trust. But Raghav’s dad remains agitated and doesn’t listen to his son anymore. Raghav’s mom who always supports him gets worried and asks whether he is going to break the trust of the girl after succumbing to his dad’s strong words.
Raghav feels sandwidched between his dad’s upfront stand and love for Tia. He gets teary eyed after thinking and contemplating on what to do. He gets thought on separating from Tia for the sake of his dad’s happiness. Tia also feels the pressure on Raghav from his dad’s side and thinks that he might take a separation decision affecting both lives and gets teary eyed. Trust has been the binding element of Raghav and Tia’s love and also Raghav’s heart bats for keeping the love alive. The question then comes, How is he going to keep his love intact while convincing his dad ? What’s more to Tia & Raghav’s love story ? Stay tuned to PTKK this Friday @ 7 PM on Zing TV.
Info On Cast:
* Raghav is portrayed by actor Harssh Rajput
– Harsh was born on January 5, 1988 in Gujarat. Debut with TV series Star Plus’s Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan [2006-2009]. Portrayed the role of Pundir.
– Worked in the role of Agni in Imagine TV’s Dharam Veer (2008). Portrayed the role of Ishaan in Channel V’s Crazy Stupid Ishq.
– Portrayed the role of Bittu – a mentally challenged boy in Zee TV’s Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke (SSLK). Also, in PTKK 3, Episode 4 aired on 12th December 2014. Twitter page of Harssh
* Tia is portrayed by actress Charu Mehra
– Charu portrays the role of Purvi in Zee TV’s Kumkum Bhagya