Bindass TV’s Yeh Hai Aashiqui – popular & loved TV series is coming back with its Season 2 telecast. This season’s theme is Siyappa Ishq Ka to highlight how one discovers love after many confusions, misunderstandings, and some amount of craziness. Actor & Heartthrob Rithvik Dhanjani is back again to host YHA’s Season 2 and guide the viewers during the story. YHA Season 2 kickstarts with its first episode telecast on 20th June, 2015 (Saturday) and it has replaced Zindagi Wins and its timeslot of 7 PM.
The first Episode story is about two youngsters Nick and Krish. Nick comes to visit Krish’s cousins at a farmhouse on her insistence. She introduces him there as her BF though thats not the case, and she did it just to show off and be cool. Nick enjoys his stay and gets into taking photos and mingling with people. During the course of his stay, he informs her of his believe that they will leave from there atleast as friends. She replies with a heavy heart that at first he will make sure their friendship goes to next level of super friends but then he will bring disgrace by insulting her. Such words from her is because of her troubled past.
Both start to spend time together and he soon realizes that she might never have had a good friend until now. He wonders why she is feeling affected much because of her bad past. She counters him by asking him to forget that anything can happen between them. But he is not willing to give up and is honest about it. He gets upset with the things around him and vents his anger on the glass. But soon realizes what he needs to do and goes ahead to meet Krish and informs her earnestly on never breaking her trust. By that time, Krish also realized the feelings around her is actually love. Soon after, Krish and Nick realize their love and become lovestruck. For Krish’s case, a weekend changed her perspective on life and decided to give another chance to friendship and love. Stay tuned to Yeh Hai Aashiqui this Saturday @ 7 PM.
* The love theme song of YHA Season 2 has been shot and telecast with actor Harssh Rajput in the lead role.
Some Info On Cast:
* Krish is portrayed by actress Annie Gill.
– Annie Gill was born in Firozpur, Punjab, India. She first made an entry on Indian Television by participating as a game partner of Rahul Bose in Color’s reality show – Khatron ke Khiladi Season 3.
– She also took part in another reality show Zor Ka Jhatka: Total Wipeout (NDTV Imagine). Her major role is of Rano in Sony’s show – Anamika [show ended in September 2013]. Read more at her Wikipedia page.
– Annie worked in the first episode (31st May 2014) of Bindass’ Love by Chance and played the role of Roshni and also in Yeh Hai Aashiqui Episode 60 aired on 22nd August’14.
* Nick is portrayed by actor Jitendra Nokewal.
– Jitendra’s Twitter page.
YHA Season 2, 1st Episode – Promo
YHA Season 2: Love Theme Song