Tashan-E-Ishq [Love with Competition/Rivalry] is the new show offering from Zee TV. It traces the love-story of Yuvraj Luthra aka Yuvi and Twinkle set in Amritsar but in an unconventional setting with their moms – Anita Luthra & Leela Taneja looking for opportunities to fight between themselves. Yuvi & Twinkle get along with their endearing love and are unable to stop the fights between their moms. In this scenario, they find difficult to arrange meet-ups so are compelled to lie. Whenever they find themselves to be a part of the fight or hate, they begin to act like that of in fighting mode and carry tashan (competition, rivalry) to convince their moms on loyalty and support. But in reality its not true, since they want their moms to have a patch-up so their love can be open and it can also move ahead. Twinkle goes on to the extent of praying at Gurudwara with her wish to see their moms giving up the fight, and even takes Yuvi along.
Twinkle and Yuvi’s love is endearing and lovely with cute fights, Nok-Jhoks, caring and both feel very happy when together spending memorable time. Twinkle showers much love to Yuvi and prepares Pizza for him with love and isn’t worried about her hand getting slightly burnt in the process. Yuvi regards Twinkle’s Pizza preparation without proper care as madness but she counters it by her suggestion of being mad to be in love with him. Twinkle & Yuvi are a good match to pull each other’s leg because of mutual love and understanding. Twinkle is principled and always find herself to be in a dilemma between right and wrong. But she always shuns what she feels wrong by considering her family’s respect first.
Tashan-E-Ishq, thus presents how Yuvi & Twinkle balances their love amidst the inherent differences and hatred between their moms. The need to be impromptu, unconventional, and confident are the qualities they employ to steer their love with family setting and new found circumstances. Tashan-E-Ishq replaces Jodha Akbar from today, and telecasts @ 8 PM timeslot. Stay tuned for it.
Info on Cast:
* Yuvraj aka Yuvi is portrayed by model & actor Zain Imam
– Last worked in MTV’s Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan in the role of Abhimanyu. Zain’s Twitter page
* Twinkle is portrayed by model, film and TV actress Jasmine Bhasin
– Jasmine was born on June 28, 1990 in New Delhi, and moved to Mumbai for modeling & acting work.
– Debut with work in a Tamil film Vaanam in 2011. Also, worked in Malayalam and TV films.
* Anita Luthra – Yuvi’s mom is portrayed by actress Eva Grover
– Eva’s Twitter page
* Leela Taneja – Jasmine’s mom is portrayed by actress Vaishnavi MacDonald
– Last worked in Zee TV’s Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Se in role of Rachna’s mom Shail. Vaishnavi’s Twitter page
* Kunj Sarna is portrayed by actor Siddhant Gupta
– Siddhant’s Twitter page
Love Theme song: Twinkle and Yuvi’s Love Journey
Twinkle’s dilemma and her answer, listening to mom