There are some really never-observed and simple exercises to burn fat at home. Excess fat in your diet increases your calorie intake and it may have a negative effect on your health and longevity. Eating too much solid fat provides no essential nutrition other than calories. Consuming more than 20 to 35 percent of calories from fat can cause weight gain, obesity and chronic diseases that cannot be cured.
The effects of uncontrolled fat intake on your organs include potentially fatal complications. Obese people were also seven percent more likely to suffer a stroke. A normal weight may help people stay healthy in life. Having too much fat around your waist may increase health risks even more. If you want to keep your body fat on the lower end, you need to perform simple exercises at home as explain below:
1. HIIT: High-Intensity Interval Training is a high-intensity exercise where you are pushed to the max, then you recover for a minute, and then you do it again. One of the best is running. Run as fast as you possibly can – run, recover, run, recover. The exercise for 20-30 minutes is more effective than running steadily for an hour.
2. SQUATS: Just squat down from a standing position and then back up again without moving your feet.
3. LUNGES: Just walk in really big slow steps while touching your knees to the ground each time. The more muscles you use, the more energy and fat is burned.
4. BURPEES: Get down and do a pushup, then pull your knees up to your chest, then jump up as high as you can and do it again. Try to do 20 push ups in a row.
5. LIE DOWN and STAND UP: Do this exercise as many times as you can in 60 seconds, if possible then do this ten times a day.