We are getting exposed to many harmful chemicals on a daily basis without realizing it, which is related to many harmful health diseases. Cancer is a serious and dangerous disease in which certain cells in our body grow in an uncontrolled way. Every household has a variety of cleaning products to clean the house. So, you can make some moderate changes in your lifestyle to get rid of cancer as well as to improve your health. We have to avoid few things.
1. Toothpaste: Toothpaste contains toxic substances such as Saccharin and Fluoride as the main ingredients to clean your mouth that can cause enamel damage, stomach ailments, and skin rashes. Fluoride, an important ingredient causes more human cancer deaths than any other chemical. You can go for alternatives with coconut oil, Neem and salt toothpaste.
2. Non-stick cookware: Nowadays, it has become a trend to use nonstick cookware in the kitchen. But unfortunately, there is an adverse effect on your health. When it is heated, the coating begins to break down that releases harmful toxins into the food. Whenever you cook, you will end up inhaling the toxins, resulting in cancer or other harmful diseases. You can go for alternatives with the use of steel or ceramic pans or vessel that is free from toxins.
3. Artificial sweetener: It can cause Cancer and also affects pregnancy. Sometimes these sweeteners can cause diarrhea, gases, and liver damage. Alternatively, you can use natural sugar intake for better health.
4. Plastic bottles and food containers: We have to avoid plastic water bottles and food containers as they are very harmful. When you drink or eat food from the plastic containers, the chemical will get into your mouth and gets digested in your body. This will have a negative effect on brain functioning. You can go for alternatives like opting for glass or metal ones.
5. Air fresheners: Air fresheners are useful in eliminating the bad odour from the house. But, the fumes of air freshener cans can be more hazardous than cigarette smoke. These fumes can cause Asthma, hormone imbalance, and Cancer. Overexposure to air fresheners has been linked to cancer of the throat and nose. One can go for an alternative with natural essential oil. Add 10 to 15 drops of oil into the spray bottle with a cup of distilled water. This oil will definitely uplift your mood and stimulate the nervous system.