Health benefits of Green tea Green tea is a refreshing, delicious, and healthy beverage with natural source of antioxidants and it is low in calories too. Green tea has powerful antioxidants that may protect against cancer. Now-a-days, people have become health conscious and prefer to go for a black tea from a regular tea. Green tea is enriched with variety of enzymes, amino acids, carbohydrates, lipids and other dietary materials which makes it one of the healthiest beverages available.
The top benefits of green tea are weight loss, fat burn, making hair and skin healthier, detoxification of body, enhances the digestions, control blood sugar, managing cholesterol levels, build strong immune system and many more.
Below are some health benefits:
1. Helps in burning fat: Green tea is beneficial for people who want to lose fat and weight. It also helps to boost energy so that you may exercise longer and achieve greater results.
2. Healthy Skin and Hair: Green tea detoxifies your skin pores and keeps your skin soft, smooth and hydrated. The anti-inflammatory properties of green tea improve hair growth and prevents hair fall.
3. Strengthens Immune System: Green tea has anti-oxidants that boost the immune system of the human body, thus helps to fight against infections.
4. Lowers Cholesterol Levels: Green tea helps lower cholesterol levels and increases the amount of good cholesterol.
5. Relieves Stress & Anxiety: Green tea has amino acids, which help to relieve stress as well as anxiety.
6. Controls Blood Pressure Levels: Drinking as little as a half-cup of green per day may lower the risk of high blood pressure by nearly 50%.
7. Reduces Scars & Rashes: Green tea helps reduce the rashes and scars formed due to acne or skin infection by fighting against skin inflammation.
8. Lowers Risk of Cancer: Antioxidants in green tea may lower the chance of cancer. Drinking four cups or more a day might prevent various types of cancer, including prostate, pancreatic, bladder and stomach.