People often drink tea when they are tired from a stressful day. Sometimes, we get habituated to drink milk tea before starting our day to relax a mind and body. These days, people are facing a lot of stress and anxiety at work place or at home resulting in hormonal changes, lack of sleep or feeling of unease, fear or depression. In such a situation, you can make some helpful teas that can help you to unwind and relax and fight with stress. Anxiety disorders have the potential to negatively affect your job-performance or goals at a work place.
1. Peppermint Tea: Peppermint is a medicinal herb that can relieve stress and anxiety and offers many benefits to the respiratory system in cold and cough. Peppermint tea helps in weight Loss, improves Digestion, boost Immune System. Inhaling the peppermint aroma make you stress free. Peppermint essential oil can even be used for hair, skin care and pain relief.
2. Chamomile Tea: Chamomile is an herb that not only reduces stress and anxiety, but it also helps treat insomnia and fight depression. To make chamomile tea, the Chamomile flowers are dried and then infused into hot water. Chamomile tea has great benefits like relaxing the muscles and inducing sleep.
3. Lemon Balm Tea: Lemon balm is an herb from the mint family. The tea relieves tension, fatigue, stress related headache and promotes good sleep. You can drink the tea up to three times daily.
4. Green Tea: Drinking a green tea throughout a day can improve your mood and work as an energy booster in overall health. It is packed with great antioxidants that help to prevent cell damage, lower harmful cholesterol levels, manages body’s hormonal fluctuations, regulate mood and relax the mind.
5. Rose Tea: This tea is a stress buster and mood-enhancer, an excellent choice to keep your nerves calm. It has to consume right before going to bed to keep the mind calm and physically relaxes the body resulting in sound sleep.
6. Ashwagandha Tea: It is a trusted ayurvedic medicinal herb with multiple health benefits to improve your health and quality of life. It can reduce anxiety and stress, help fight depression, boost fertility. Ashwagandha is rich in antioxidants and nutrients to improve problems with learning and concentration, low energy. You can make any tea by adding the herb in a cup of boiling water and allow it to boil for another 5 minutes. Drink ½ cup tea twice or thrice a day.