Keep Immune system strong. A good immune system is crucial for proper working of the body as it fights against diseases, germs and foreign bodies. Our body’s immune system works 24 hours to keep the organs healthy and strong. If the immune system is strong, it will resist infections and toxins entering the body making you feel fresh and healthy. In case of weak immune system, it will be more vulnerable to other infections, fatigue, weight loss and poor digestion.
You can strengthen the immune system by eating a diet with fruits and vegetables, exercise regularly, washing your hands before and after food and get adequate sleep. One can simply boost the immune system by making few adjustments in their lifestyle and eating habits. We are giving a recipe of immune booster powder one can easily make with their kitchen ingredients.
Fennel seeds- 2 tbsp
Turmeric powder- 2tbsp
Coriander powder-1 tbsp
Cumin seeds- 1 tbsp
Cardamom powder- 1 tbsp
Ginger powder-1 tbsp
Black pepper powder- 1 tbsp
Cinnamon powder- ½ tbsp
Roast all the ingredients before grinding into a powder except turmeric. Mix all the ingredients well and store in a clean airtight container. You can take ½ tsp of this mixture daily with water to strengthen immunity.
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
Ginger powder- 1 tsp
Carom powder- ½ tsp
Black salt-1 tsp
Mix all the ingredients and store in a air tight container. You can consume this powder everyday with water or by adding in curry while cooking. Alternatively, make a thick paste by adding ½ tbsp of powder to 1 tbsp of warm ghee. This paste can be consumed by children as well as adults to boost immunity and overall health.
Immunity lies in your gut, so keep your gut healthy with low intake of sugar and grains, probiotic and healthy diet should be your priority.
Few other simple remedies:
1. Eat 2 to 3 raw cloves of garlic on an empty stomach daily to fight infection and germs.
2. Drink a glass of turmeric milk daily to remove toxins from the body.
3. Drink lemon juice with honey on an empty stomach to maintain body weight.
4. Drink 2 to 3 cups of green tea daily to protect the body from free-radical damage.
5. Drink ginger tea twice daily to boost immunity. Add 1 tablespoon of chopped ginger in 2 cups of boiling water for 10 minutes. Add honey and lemon juice while drinking.