Life OK is coming with a unique dance show Dare 2 Dance -Dance meets Courage, and will be performed under extreme action conditions. The mentor, host and Captain of the show is Megastar Akshay Kumar.
In the new promos Akshay is seen coming out from the water, sitting while facing the ground on a helicopter and informs the 11 contestants that in the show there is dance and dare and vice versa. The dance acts are taken under extreme conditions challenging the contestants in their mental and dancing capabilities.
In another promo, Mayuresh is seen doing the dance tribute to Ganpati Bappa on a hanging stage in the air and performs precarious dance moves stretching himself and going to different edges of that hanging stage. Dare 2 Dance starts from 6th September and airs every Saturday and Sunday @ 8:30 PM on Life OK.
– Contestant of Dance India Dance Season 1 in 2009
* To know more on the contestants and the first promo details, you can find all those details in our first post on Dare 2 Dance. You can find it here.
* Akshay told to Life OK Channel on the show,
Dare 2 Dance is risky yet exciting as it pushes you to move out of your comfort zone and prove that you can dance fabulously in any situation.
* Some Details from Press Conference on 3rd September, 2014
– The contestants actually woke up at 4 am when in SouthAfrica. Dare2Dance is definitely a challenge! Watch out for it.
– Akshay performed an underwater performance on Dare2Dance and also danced with contestants during their acts.
Tweets from contestants expressing their extreme dance stunts: Rithvik, Scarlett
— Rithvik Dhanjani (@rithvik_RD) August 25, 2014
— scarlett wilson (@iamscarlettw) August 27, 2014
29th August 2014 and 3rd September 2014: Contestants Promos and Akshay briefing them on the show
Promo: Amar and Rithvik became AMRIT for fans