Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa is in the fifteenth and is the semifinal weekend on Colors. The Special guests on the show are Actors and Superstars – Deepika Padukone and Arjun Kapoor and Dancing Star and Internationally acclaimed choreographer Ganesh Hedge. In today’s episode all the Jhalak Top 5 contestants will perform on the songs choreographed and mentored by Ganesh. The judges have decided that there will no scoring tonight and audience can score this week.
Ranvir and Manish welcomes Ganesh Hedge and introduces him as the India’s stylish singer, dancer and Choreographer. Ganesh comes on stage and performs on a remix version of songs and in white dress and then grooves on his popular song from his music album – Hun Main Deewana and shows many dance moves. Ganesh hugs Ranvir and Manish and then speaks of doing something special for Madhuri and goes on to sing a special song for her – Saanson ka Dekho Tum Pagalpan.. Aaye Inhe Nahi Chaeen…He sings the song with all the musical intonation (Sur). Ganesh dances with Madhuri on stage as well and then goes to sit with the judges. Arjun Kapoor performs on the Fanny Re song with some boys and then appears Deepika Padukone. They then perform (dances) on the Shake your Bootiya song. Deepika and Arjun grooves together and are seen excited.
* Karan Tacker performs with his partner Bhawna on the Main Hoon Don song from the SRK’s movie Don. He enacts all the dance moves effortlessly ranging from his hands to climbing over men. Bhawna also gives him good company.
– Dance form: Freestyle
– Remo calls the act amazing that of Matrix movie and speaks that they are there as they deserve it and only 1 week more remains for the final.
– Karan is also impressed with their performance and speaks that audience will like on TV as well and also the act has drama.
– Madhuri calls Karan super hottie and is happy.
– Manish asks Ganesh to teach some dance step using hands and then Ganesh comes and teaches him the dance step using his hand but Manish couldn’t get it and recreates his own one which starts from hands and the he sits down and then comes up again like that of flying a kite. Ganesh also repeats that dance step with Manish bringing smile on everyone.
* Ashish Sharma performs on the Chamak Challo song but in M.J. Style and is seen wearing white clothes and a cap like Michael Jackson. Shampa is seen in a pink attire.
– Dance Form: Freestyle/M.J
– Madhuri speaks that Ashish’s body language was great and normally he expresses lot of emotions in his act thus the act was very different.
– Remo is also impressed with Ashsish and speaks that he deserves to go into the finals. He also informs that Ashish has done all the steps of M.J.
– Karan speaks that Ashish has got the attitude of M.J as well in his dance performance and speaks that a journey of Ashish from a non-dancer to dancer is amazing.
– Manish gives a big credit of Ashish’s performance to Ganesh Hedge. Manish then wants Ganesh to show some dance steps of M.J and then requests Arjun to come on stage as well. Ganesh shows all the dance steps of M.J in lyrical fashion with different Hindi lines and the last dance step’s lyrics line is Sabka Maalik Ek Hain [Everyone has one God. ]. Arjun then dances with Ganesh on the Tu Na Meri Entry song from the film Gunday. They all groove on that song.
* Mouni Roy performs with her partner Puneet on the song Dhan Te Nan from the movie Kaminey. They are all wearing black and is completely in control of the dance and the song. She shows all the attitude and expressions on her face and in her dance.
– Dance form: Freestyle
– Remo calls their performance as the Hatka [very different] performance. Remo gives the This is it appreciation and mentions Puneet’s performance.
– Madhuri gives Kudos to both Puneet and Mouni.
– Karan is also very impressed with both of them and specially Puneet.
– Puneet wants to challenge Deepika and he makes sure that she comes on stage and dances with him. Puneet and Deepika performs on the Shake your Bootiya song and she even showers him a kiss as well. Deepika then ends her performance with the Dhan Te Nan song.
* Akshat Singh with his partner Vaishnavi performs as an army officer with a group on the Dum Jaan Mein Dum Hain Dum song.
* Shakti Mohan performs with Tushar on the Kambakth Ishq song after winning the face-off and is seen wearing red dress. The introduction dance act was aerial one. Both are effortless in their performance and she gives a best shot.
– Dance form: Freestyle
– Madhuri speaks that her performance and postures were good and she was completely into it.
– Karan calls her performance amazing and complete package.
– Remo speaks the fusion shown by Shakti and Tushar is amazing and wishes them the best.
– Manish wants Ganesh to come on stage and then wants Ganesh to dance with Shakti and show some dance steps. Ganesh dances with Shakti on the Kambakth Ishq song and follows her steps and grooves well.
Karan Johar thanks Ganesh for bringing out celebration on Jhalak’s stage and he then speaks about his Balam Pichkari song which is common between him, Remo and Deepika. The judges, Deepika and Arjun dances on stage with Deepika showing lot of excitement and leading the dance in the group. Remo follows and then all starts to groove well on that song in sync. Arjun is enjoying himself.
* Mouni had an immunity ball but she doesn’t need to use it since she was safe from face-off.
* Akshat Singh Jhalak’s journey ends after he went through a face-off with Shakti Mohan. Remo kisses Akshat while informing him on stage and Madhuri speaks that its tough to think on exit. Karan stands and speaks of exceptional talent of both Akshat and Vasihnavi. We wish Akshat the very best in life and his future work endeavors.
* Thus the top-4 contestants are Karan Tacker, Mouni Roy, Ashish Sharma and Shakti Mohan. Indeed it is right to say that Akshat has won all our hearts.
Full Episode Video: Jhalak, 13th September 2014, Semifinal weekend