The story is about Ashima and how her dead lover plays cupid even after his death. Ashima is a doctor by profession and was in love with a boy who was also her best friend. But soon he discovers on suffering from a heart ailment that will take away his life. However, before his death he plants the seed of playing the role of cupid in her life. On one end, he meets a suitable boy for Ashima and pushes him towards Ashima. On the other hand, he writes down some letters for Ashima informing her about the qualities he has seen in a boy who is a perfect match for her. Ashima’s BF dies and she takes some time to come to terms with it. She meets with the boy who was arranged by her dead BF. He showers much love to her and she also begins to reciprocate her feelings but tries to hold them after reminscing her earlier relationship and hearfelt memories.
She finds strength to cope with such pain and memories after reading the letters left by her dead lover. He informs her on seeing love in other boy’s eyes for her and she needs to not move back. The things are not easy for Dr. Ashima as the nurses and staff raises questions on how she found a new love and boy just after her former BF passed away a month back. She gets teary eyed again and tries to figure out on what she should do. Will Ashima listen to her former dead lover aka cupid in accepting love another time ? What are the elements and deciding factor for Ashima ? Will she find happiness in the end ? Stay tuned to Yeh Hai Aashiqui this Sunday @ 7 PM on Bindass TV.
Info on Cast:
* Ashima is portrayed by actress Rashi Mal
– Rashi debuted with the show MTV Rush [By Bejoy Nambiar] and appeared in one of the stories in the series.
– She worked and got appreciation for the role of Gauri Laada in Channel V’s show Paanch -Five Wrongs Makes a Right. Also worked in MTV Webbed 2.
– Recently, Rashi worked in Bindass Love By Chance Episode 19 aired on 4th October 2014 portraying the role of Divya (first one) and in Zing TV’s Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya Season 2 Episode 9 aired on 24th October 2014 in the role of Alka.
– Find more bio details (studies, acting) about Rashi on her Facebook page. Rashi’s Twitter page.
– Follow the tag, Rashi Mal actress to read articles written on the episodes where she had worked.
* Ashima’s former BF and dead lover portrayed by actor Dishank Arora
– Portrayed the role of Varun Saxena in Star One’s Love Ne Milla Di Jodi [2009-2010].
– Role of Prateek Suraj Pratap Sindhia in Zee TV’s Punar Vivah [2012-2013]; and as Aayush in Star Plus’Sapnon Se BhareNaina [2010-2012].
– Worked in Ek Boond Ishq as Aditya Singh Shekawat and Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se as younger brother of the lead Raghu, portrayed by Arhaan Behl. Moreover, recently worked in the role of Major Rajveer’s brother in Life OK’s Pukaar and Zing TV’s Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya Season 3 Episode 10 telecast on 23rd January 2015. Follow the tag Dishank Arora actor to read articles written on him.
Dishank’s Twitter page</a