Rewa is preparing and fighting for her dreams and her endeavor is to make a mark at the Rio 2016 Olympics. For her, the journey has already begun but its not easy. She is putting all and even pushing limits to make sure she realizes her dream. Rewa keeps believe that some dreams doesn’t let you sleep. And you hear only one voice – Yes, I can do it. She is aware on committing many mistakes but they also give her opportunity to not repeat the same in future. She didn’t worry about her pain and let it increase to become better of herself. She burnt the midnight oil and was awake for training while the world was fast asleep. She is going to struggle and fight since her aim is to win and not just alone fight.
Moreover, she wants to keep passion of winning with her intact, and cannot let it diminish even a bit. Her winning passion is like fire and she highlights it by saying – Once she enters the race in the pool she will make sure that even the water gets fire. TK is Rewa’s coach and mentor and supports his student’s bid by training her. TK wishes Rewa the best of luck and wishes that she gets the support of all the people. For Rewa, It’s the time to say Chak De India ! for Rio 2016.
Coming to the current track, Rewa is worried regarding her participation in the relay swimming race which is going to take place in three days time. She learnt about her shoulder’s rotator cuff injury to be serious from Dr. Sana, and also worried whether Sana going to inform her coach TK about condition. Rewa was training and sweating it out and believes she is competing against the competition and Team Jugnu is her opponent in the race. TK supports Rewa and other team members well, and imparts training while giving priority to his students’ overall health. Will Dr. Sana going to inform TK about Rewa’s injury, and if so what would be his take ?
* Rewa is portrayed by actress & swimmer: Pooja Banerjee
– Pooja was born on 8 November 1991 in Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India.
– She pursued her graduation in Bachelor’s in commerce and then post graduation in Master’s in English literature.
– Pooja participated in MTV India’s reality show Roadies Season 8 . Also worked in Sony TV’s Chhanchhan , Life Ok’s The Adventures of Hatim , Sahara One’s Ghar Aaja Pardesi , Star Plus’ Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum .
– Represented Maharashtra at the national level swimming tournaments. Also, swam the 5 km sea race at the Arabian Sea. Pooja’s Twitter page