The story is about college youngsters Vikas and Simran. Both fell in love with each other and confesses their love. Simran is the sister of Rohan who has his clout in the college and indulge in unlawful activities. On other hand, Vikas is an ordinary student but ready to fight for his love. Rohan comes to know of Vikas’s feelings for his sister and goes ahead to confront him. Vikas gets a warning from Rohan and he needs to stay away from Simran otherwise it will not be good. But this is not acceptable to Vikas, he defies Rohan’s threat and indulges in a fight with him and his group. After the fight, Rohan is seen to have got the beating. It has to be seen whether Rohan really got beaten up by Vikas or was he faking it.
Soon after, Simran gets to know of Rohan’s bruised state due to fight and consolidates him. Rohan asks her to trap Vikas in love in order to take revenge for the thrashing and fight. Simran feels stuck between her brother and Vikas and isn’t keen to be part of her brother’s revenge plan. What will be Simran’s take – agreeing with her brother’s plan or her love for Vikas stopping her ? Will Simran & Vikas love succeed while also coming out successful in ending bitterness ?
The story touches on the aspect of difficulties and challenges in convincing immediate family about your love. They will have a different take and try to influence that aligns with their perspective. What matters in the end is how you finally overcome those challenges and convince the family member/s on your true love. Stay tuned to Yeh Hai Aashiqui this Saturday @ 7 PM on Bindass TV.
Info on Cast:
* Simran is portrayed by actress Namita Dubey
– Worked in MTV Webbed and Channel V’s Gumrah. Avid reader of books and has interests in fashion and clothing.
– Recent works: Role of Srineeta in Yeh Hai Aashiqui’s Episode 54 [1st August 2014], and Zing TV’s PTKK.
– Namita’s Facebook page
* Vikas is portrayed by actor Rishi Dev
– Worked in Bindass Yeh Hai Aashiqui, and Colors TV’s Bani – Ishq Da Kalma in the role of Guggi.
* Rohan is portrayed by actor Parag Chaddha
– Winner of MTV Splitsvilla 3. Worked in Zing TV’s Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya Season 2 Episode 11 [7th November 2014], Bindass Love By Chance, and Halla Bol Season 2.