During winter season, we have to take extra care of our skin. People with sensitive skin or dry skin are particularly affected. People tend to drink less water during winter, leaving the skin dehydrated. We are going to help you to have a soft and glowing skin in winter with simple tips and remedies. You don’t need to spend a lot of money to buy expensive products from the market because these home remedies can work wonders in getting glowing and sparkling skin.
1. Moisturize regularly: Moisturizers bind and retain water and prevents dryness in the skin. It protects from wrinkles, uneven skin tone and dark spots.
2. Use Lukewarm water: Use lukewarm water to clean your face as it clear oils from the skin.
3. Drink plenty of water: We tend to drink less water in the winter because of the cold temperature outside, but don’t forget that your skin needs hydration from the body. A little warm water with lemon can be very refreshing and hydrating.
4. Exfoliate: Use an exfoliating mask on your face and hands, as well as on your lips, then immediately apply the moisturizer for soft skin.
1. Honey lemon face pack: Make a mixture of 1 tbsp of Honey and half tbsp of lemon juice. Dip a cotton ball in the mixture and apply it all over your face. Leave it for 15 mins and wash with cold water for glowing skin.
2. Milk and Almond face pack: Make a paste with 1 tbsp of Almond powder and 2 tbsp of raw milk. Apply the paste onto your face and keep it for 10 minutes. Massage gently and wash off with cold water. This face pack will reduce dryness and make skin softer.
3. Besan pack: Mix 2 tbsp of besan, ½ tsp lemon juice, 1 tbsp honey and 1 tbsp yoghurt or Malai. Apply this thick layer of paste on your face. Once it gets dried, wash it off with cold water. Massage with a few drops of Olive oil to retain the skin moisture.