Health benefits of drinking lemon in luke-warm water Lemons are a combination of vitamins and nutrients, like vitamin C, calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, and fiber. The best way to consume lemon is squeezing it in a glass of Luke-warm water in the morning on an empty stomach, 15 to 30 minutes before eating breakfast. Lemon juice has so many great uses, and it’s also the easiest and biggest change you can make for your health.
1. Improves immunity: Lemon juice has a lot of vitamin C which helps your immune system and helps the liver to work properly.
2. Excellent source of potassium: As Lemons are full of potassium, they are great to keep your heart, brain and nerves running smoothly.
3. Relieves Acidity: If you feel acidity, you can immediately drink a lemon juice in luke-warm water. It helps in maintaining the level of calcium and oxygen in the body.
3. Aids digestion: Lemon juice is good for digestion because it helps loosen and remove toxins from your stomach. It also helps lessen indigestion signs like heartburn, burping, and bloating.
4. Cleanses your system: Drinking lemon juice in luke-warm water flushes out the harmful toxins from the body.
5. Keeps your skin blemish-free: The antioxidants in lemon juice will help lessen blemishes and wrinkles. It can also be put on scars and age spots to lighten them and keep your skin glowing.
6. Helps to lose weight: It helps you to lose weight and makes you slim and fit as lemon juice has fiber, it can stop you from feeling hungry, and help you lose weight.
7. Reduces inflammation: Lemon water will lessen the amount of uric acid in your body and stop you from getting sick. It also stops swelling and pain by getting rid of the uric acid in your joints and knees.