The story is about youngsters Vartika, Apoorv and Ankur. Apoorv is Ankur’s elder brother and both study in the same school. Apoorv regards himself as the college stud and gets impressed with Vartika and soon proposes to her. She also reciprocates her feelings and excited to stay with him. Ankur is a special child and differently-abled but Apoorv doesn’t behave nicely with his younger sibling. Apoorv concludes that Ankur did some wrong in school and tries to scold and even abuse. Vartika comes to defend Ankur who then shows gratitude to her with a red rose and even calls her as his girlfriend.
Things start to deteriorate much further with Apoorv becoming over-possessive and thinks Vartika is having an affair with Ankur. He didn’t stop there and shows his aggressive nature and wants to control her. Vartika’s sketch of Apoorv as a nice guy and yearning to have a good relationship with him gets shattered and she finds support in Ankur who is completely opposite of his brother. While, Vartika regards Ankur as her friend but his innocent and caring attitude gravitates her towards him. What challenges and inhibitions Vartika and Ankur are going to face ? Will Vartika find her love in Ankur and whether she is going to accept him as the person he is ? Stay tuned to Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya this Friday @ 7 PM on Zing TV.
Info On Cast:
* Apoorv is portrayed by actor Mohit Sid Tolani
– Mohit worked in the role of Sid in Channel V’s Yeh Jawaani Ta Ra Ri Ri [YJTRRR]
– Mohit’s Twitter page
* Ankur is portrayed by actor Chirag Mahbubani
– Chirag played the role of Cheeku in Channel V’s Yeh Jawaani Ta Ra Ri Ri [YJTRRR].
– He is also dancer and director. Chirag’s Twitter page
* Vartika is portrayed by actress Subuhi Joshi
– Subuhi is also dancer, Disc Jockey [DJ], & performer
– Currently working in Comedy Classes on Life OK TV
– Subuhi’s Twitter page