The story is about two youngsters Udita and Amar. Udita belongs to an affluent family and had a boyfriend Karan. Amar at his end is also impressed with Udita and have feelings for her but initially couldn’t reciprocate them. He gets courage and opens up about his feelings for her. She asks him about his zodiac sign and he replies pisces which is also her sign. She then suggests to Amar that they can never get along together since their zodiac sign – pisces is the same. Amar is dejected with her and leaves.
It happens that Udita gets insulted by her boyfriend Karan and soon learns about Amar leaving at the bus-stop. She finds out about him and gets in his bus. She was going through rejection and upset with her former boyfriend and their relationship ended on a sour note. In the first go while in bus, Udita comes close to Amar and kisses him directly and feels that she is normal which in a way to prove her former BF’s taunt and insult was unjust to herself. She spends some nice time with Amar and with a short timespan of 2 hrs, they started to gel nicely. The bus halts at one of its stop and Udita speaks that the one who doesn’t fit her checklist (about the right BF) will love her the most. She then opens up and confesses her love for him. Will Amar reciprocate back the love for Udita and realize their mutual love ? How Udita found love in Amar which didn’t match according to her checklist and zodiac sign preferences ? Why her former boyfriend behaved in such a rude and insulting manner with her ? What Udita learnt finally in the end about true love from Amar ? Stay tuned to Yeh Hai Aashiqui on Bindass.
Info On Cast:
* Udita is played by actress Srishti Ganguly Rindani
– Srishti recently played the role of Gattu who flirts with Dodo in Channel V’s show – Yeh Jawaani Ta Ra Ri Ri (YJTRRR)
– She also worked in Zing TV’s Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya (PTKK) in the role of Deepti which aired on 25th July 2014, 10th Episode. She worked along with actor Lavin Gothi. If interested, read its WU here.
– Srishti’s Instagram page
– Srishti (Gattu) with Dodo selfie
* Amar is played by actor Rohan Mehra
– He was born in Amritsar on 8th April, 1990 and worked in both TV and film industry.
– Portrayed the role of Varun Khanna in Sony TV’s Bade Acche Lagte Hain [BALH] (2013).
– Worked in MTV Webbed 2 and Gumrah
– In 2013, Worked in the lead role of Kartik in the thriller movie Sixteen.
– Rohan will be seen in an upcoming movie Uva.
– Twitter and Facebook pages of Rohan.
Image credit: Facebook page of Rohan and Star TV website.