Read Upcoming News, Written Updates, and Spoilers only on TellyReviews.com
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
Mission Sapne is a reality show which brings the common man to the fore and connects them with their favorite actor/star. The show promises to fulfill the dreams and desires of the common people.
Thank you for reading this post, don’t forget to subscribe to Tellyreviews.com!
This week’s guest is Drashti Dhami who will come on the show and work as a Nimbu-Mirchi Seller on Mumbai roads to make the life of Kusum Shivlal Dhamne better by fulfilling her dreams. Kusum works as a Nimbu-Mirchi seller and also visually-impaired. In the promo, Drashti is selling lemons and Mirchi to people from different walks of life be it an auto driver, car person, or a shop-owner.
She is also seen to put one piece of nimbu-mirchi as an earring to one young girl and also making an old women dance to her tune. She also puts a nimbu-mirchi piece on a truck. She will also dance with the audience to earn money and utilize her dance skills to the best (Drashti being the Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 6 Winner). Having said that, Drashti will also use her charm of Madhubala to woo and win her customers (who might be her fans) so they can buy Nimbu-Mirchi from her and help in the noble cause. Stay tuned to Mission Sapne on Colors @ 8PM tonight.
* Drashti Dhami: Drashti is an Indian Television actress and model. She worked in the following television shows,
– Madhubala Kundra/Devikinandan/Mrs. Raj Kumar/Gudiya/Mrs. Raja Kushwa/Rani in Madhubala – Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (2012–present)
– Jhalak Dikhhla Season 7 co-host along with Ranvir Shorey
– Dr. Muskaan Chadda in Dill Mill Gayye (2007-2009)
– Geet Handa/Singh Khurana in Geet – Hui Sabse Parayi (2010–2011)
– Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6 Winner along with Choreographer Salman Yusuff Khan (2013)
* Nimbu-Mirchi: Nimbu-mirchi combination is used in India to ward off evil eye [called as Buri Nazar se bachna ke liya in Hindi] and is regarded as to bring prosperity as well.
Celebrities that are participating on the show:
Salman Khan (Hair dresser), Ranbir Kapoor (Vada Pav Seller), Mika Singh (Tea Vendor), Ram Kapoor (Taxi driver), Karan Johar (Photographer), Siddharth Malhotra, Drashti Dhami (Nimbu-Mirchi seller). Ronit Roy, Harbhajan Singh, and Varun Dhawan (Porter/Coolie)
Image credit: Twitter pages of Colors TV
Mission Sapne: Sneak Peek
Mission Sapne Promo with Drashti Dhami
Mission Sapne Music Video: