The story is about a young and vibrant 18-year old college girl Maya and a history professor Avinash. Maya is being told to kiss a stranger either boy or girl by one of her friends. She goes on to kiss Avinash who was sitting at the table, and she then apologizes to him for kissing. He introduces himself as her History professor Avinash Dhawan. Maya goes on a college trip with other students and enjoys the setting with songs playing and hanging out in open. During one night there, one of her college colleagues comes to her room and tries to molest her. At that moment, Avinash comes to her room after hearing her voice, and scolds the molester and sends him away.
She meets him later and thanks him for helping her out during that night and says that though she doesn’t know how much she is interested in History but certainly she got interested in the History professor. She tries to flirt with him and calls him as her favorite professor. Sooner, she confesses about his feelings for him, and then both share an intimate outing and spend the night. Soon, she learns that Avinash wants to break their relationship, and suggests her to move on. She becomes shattered after hearing those words from him, and asks him continuously how he can do such a thing to her after coming so close intimately with her ?. Maya takes further drastic step to hurt herself as she is completely broken. Will Maya move on from this selfish and destructive break-up caused by Avinash ? How would she deal with Avinash in such a circumstance ? Will Avinash realize his wrong which has hurt Maya greatly ? Stay tuned to Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya on Zing TV this Friday @ 7 PM.
Hosts (Narrators) of the show: Meiyang Chang and Surbhi Jyoti (Zoya from Qubool Hai) will inform us about the characters and will also guide us through the story.
Info on Cast:
* Maya is played by actress Charlie Chauhan
Charlie was born on 8th September, 1989 in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India. She has worked in the following shows,
– Portrayed the role of Ela in Channel V’s Best Friends Forever
– Reema in Channel V’s Gumrah, Contestant in Nach Baliye 5, and also worked in Bindass’ Yeh Hai Aashiqui and MTV’s Webbed.
– First started in MTV Roadies 7 (2009) as a contestant.
– Read more at her Wikipedia page and know more at her Twitter page.
* Avinash is played by actor Shakti Arora
Shakti was born on 16th May, 1986 in Mumbai, India. He is an Indian actor and a host. He has worked in the following shows,
– Portrayed the role of Jigar in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby, Dr. Onir in Pavitra Rishta.
– Role of Mayank in Yeh Hai Aashiqui (Episode 9), and also worked in MTV’s Webbed.
– Learnt Tarot card reading
– Current Works: Avinash is playing the lead role of Ranveer in Colors’ upcoming show Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi.
– Read more at his Wikipedia page and know more at his Twitter page.
Image credits: Official Facebook page of Zing TV
PTKK 3rd Episode Promo: