Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 7 is in the fourth week on Colors, and Guests on the show tonight are: TV actors and popular and lovable Bahus – Toral Rasputra (Anandi) and Deepika Samson (Simar).
* Shakti Mohan dances with her partner Tushar on the Ram Chahe Leela Chahe song.
– Dance form: Modern Jazz
– She is dressed looking like a Spider and is on Vengeance mission against the target.
– Karan speaks that her dancing abilities, choreography were spellbound, and on top of that once she did a small mistake she overcome it the next moment with her presence of mind.
– Anandi and Simar dances with Shakti on the mera sapna ka jaisa song. All three are moving their hands and grooves and are seen to have good time.
– She also uses pole as a prop during her dance.
– Score: 28/30
* Akshat Singh dances with his partner and dressed as MJ and also dances in his style. Akshat dances on the song Bajaoo.. Re Pandey Ji Seeti.
– Dance form: MJ
– Remo is very impressed with him and wants to do a dance step which is a pose and says this is it.
– Karan speaks that they are waiting for some moments where after repeated performance they want to reach a position where the judges are yearning to give him/her Jhalak’s Dancing Shoes.
– Akshat is the first ever contestant on Jhalak to receive the dancing Golden Shoes from judges. Furthermore, his partner also got the dancing shoes.
– Score: 30/30
* Sophie Choudhry dances with his partner Deepak – Icecream Khaungi, Sholay Mein Bhakde Jeeya (Himesh Reshammiya’ song).
Dance form: Samba and Freestyle
– Karan speaks that she is the Oomph factor of the show bringing smile on her face. And says that what’s life without a bit of oomph.
– She asks Manish and Ranvir whether they know about her nickname. Ranvir speaks Sofu, Manish speaks Tofu, and then Toffee, she thinks of those words as nonsense and calls her nickname as Mirchi. Manish speaks on loving Mirchi and she asks them if they have heard the song Mohabbat hain Mirchi. She insists that if they wants to go with her on a holiday then they need to prove their worth by eating Green Mirchi. Manish and Ranvir becomes worried and then mimics on eating mirchi and bring them close to their mouth and with care make them fall on the ground. Remo and others are having a laugh to see them doing that stuff.
– Score: 27/30
* Sreesanth dances with his partner Sneha on the Heropanti movie song (Whistle Baja) and now recovered from his hand injury.
– Dance Form: Hip-Hop/Freestyle
– Remo wants him to improve his performance much better than the current one.
– Manish tries to pull the leg of Remo, and asks him whether he knows how to make a whistle sound (seeti). Remo then makes the whistle, and manish cracks a fun bit that the autos outside have stopped after listening to his whistle. Manish then wants Madhuri to do the same while looking at his walk. Madhuri makes the whistle effortlessly, and he speaks – Hain Teri Mirchi..and then comes the turn of Karan johar to do the same and when Karan creates a whistle sound, Manish drops down on the floor so as to continue his Nok-Jhok with Karan which he did earlier in last Jhalak season as well.
– Score: 27/30
* Puja Banerjee dances with his partner Rajit sensually on the song Bedardi Raja Zara Paas to Aaja and dances on the table.
– Dance form: Indo Freestyle
– After the performance, she speaks that apart from hero and heroines, two of his favorites are J.Lo (Jennifer Lopez) and K.Jo (Karan Johar) and requests Karan to dance step with her. Karan dances with Puja on SOTY song (Hua Aisa Hain Baawra…)
– Score: 26/30
* Kritika Kamra dances with his partner Savio on the Shake the Tooh.. Everybody does it and you can do it tooh.. song.
* Elimination: Kritika Kamra is eliminated from Jhalak by 1 mark after going through a face-off with Puja Banerjee. We wish Kritika the very best for her future work endeavors.
* Ashish and Shampa win the performance of the Week.
* Additional Note: If interested on Chilli Pepper (Green and different kinds of Chillies) read more on its Wikipedia page.