The story is about Zohra and Sumer who belongs to different religions. Zohra is a 16-year old Muslim girl from an affluent family while Sumer is of 17-years. Sumer works at a Dhaba (local restaurant) to support his family as his father is no more. On one occasion, she finds Sumer singing an emotional song, and becomes impressed. Sooner later, she meets him and expresses her feelings for him. He also reciprocates the same for her.
Zohra has brothers who are very protective about her. When she meets Sumer, he teases her that as he earns little so how can he take care of her expenses ? She runs towards him and share joyous moments. Sooner, Zohra learns at home that her marriage is getting fixed with Naved and she would be going to Dubai with her spouse after completing her graduation. After learning it, she decides to run away and then elopes with Sumer. They come together at a friend’s place and consolidates each other. Sooner, her brother comes there and finds them. He plays with nice words so as to take her and in that disguise teach Sumer a hard lesson.
Some of the questions are, How love happened between them in first place ? In spite of knowing the unacceptability of their love because of their social status (rich vs. poor) and different religions, they fell in love, What made them to go on with their love and challenge their family and traditions ? Is this love have a happy ending ? Stay tuned to Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya this Friday @ 7 PM on Zing TV.
Info on Cast:
* Zohra is played by actress Priyal Gor
– Debuted with the role of Mona Gandhi in Zee TV’s show – Ram Milaayi Jodi (2010).
– Role of Yuvrani Rajkumari Manyata Kumari/Moniya in Sony’s show – Dekha Ek Khwaab. (2012)
– Priyal’s Twitter and Instagram page.
* Sumer is played by actor Paras Arora.
– Paras recently worked in Star Plus’s show Mahabharat as the young and fearless warrior Abhimanyu – Arjun and Subhadra’s son.
–Twitter page of Paras.
PTKK – Sneak Peek, 1st August 2014