The story is about Deeksha and Mohit. Deeksha is a young girl who has lot of interests in metal music and is always seen with music headphones and also have aggressive nature. While, Mohit is a young and bright boy but has problems in his hearing and speaking ability and uses medical aids for hearing and could speak little with clarity. Deeksha’s school principal who is a Nun informs her of sending to a school for temporary stay and the students there lack good sensory motor skills (hearing, speaking) and are differently abled.
The Nun sends her so as to instill in her the value of patience, calmness, and sense of thankfulness. Deeksha goes to the school and meets Mohit who was seen walking with a guitar. They crossed each other on their path at that time and after hitting each other both fell on the ground since she was walking with an umbrella obscuring the path while he was engrossed himself in the guitar. She asks him whether he is blind ? At that time she is not aware that Mohit is very good in playing guitar. Later, they meet again and he informs her while not speaking with much clarity that people speak that he is very cute. They begin to meet more often in the school and eats together and Deeksha learns the sign language and both communicates in that way quite effortlessly. He also teaches her playing guitar and also takes care of her by putting more food (burgers) in her mouth.
Sooner, Deeksha starts to get feelings for him and showers her love for him at times. On the other hand, he thinks that she is sympathizing with him a lot after knowing his situation. Deeksha is now a changed person and her aggression has gone completely and faces challenges in staying with Mohit at the school. Though her parents are not keen and happy to see her with Mohit at the school but she defies them and joins the school as the volunteer to share good moments with him and share love. She continues to learn the sign language and emote via fingers as well. They spend more time together walking hand in hand and sharing cute moments.
Some of the questions are, Will she able to confess her love to Mohit ? How would Mohit react after knowing Deeksha’s love for him ? What are the things that she learnt from Mohit apart from playing Guitar – life lessons and experience ? Whether their sincere love story fully realize and give a beautiful meaning to love ? Stay tuned to Yeh Hai Aashiqui for this episode this Friday @ 7 PM on Bindass. As you know, Yeh Hai Aashiqui is now bi-weekly so we will have another fresh episode on Sunday 10th August as well.
Info on Cast:
* Mohit is played by actor Rohan Shah
– Worked in Channel V’s show Humse Hain life (2011-2012) in the role of Gautam aka Gauti Dhillon, younger brother of the female lead Sia (played by actress Abigail Jain). Gauti is an IT geek and wants to become rich.
– Coincidentally, his movie Shuruvaad Ka Interval is releasing on 8th August the same day of Yeh Hai Aashiqui episode telecast this friday. The movie has 8 short stories(films) and Rohan’s story is named No exit. The movie is mentored by Imtiaz Ali, Vikramaditya Motwane, Anand Gandhi, Vikas Bahl and more. (a total of 8 directors).
* Deeksha is played by an upcoming actress Aaradhya
* Since this is a special episode where actors need to learn sign language, BBC worldwide the production house behind the show did researched and has also brought sign language instructors to teach the actors about it. The instructors were from this Institute – Ali Yavar Jung National Institute for the Hearing Handicapped.
* We remember two recent movies – Barfi and My Name is Khan where the actors need to emote dialogues and expressions via sign language or mannerisms related to their particular character.
YHA Promo – 8th August 2014
Rohan’s upcoming movie – Shuruvaad Ka Interval Trailer