Read Upcoming News, Written Updates, and Spoilers only on TellyReviews.com
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
The story is about Abhishek and Koyal. Abhishek is a young boy who works as a medical representative while Koyal is a young college student. They know each other and he carries love for her in his heart but have never spoken about it to Koyal. After a while, he opened up and decided to come close to her by taking the path of friendship. They started to come close and their friendship blossomed into love.
Thank you for reading this post, don’t forget to subscribe to Tellyreviews.com!
In all such happy developments, there was one important fact which he didn’t knew and that was about Koyal lived in the red light area during her growing-up days in childhood. Koyal didn’t inform him about it as things were going smoothly between them and also she might have not intentionally spoken about it. Koyal believes that love happens in the spur of the moment and within seconds while Abhishek is a positive guy who thinks that if you look for hatred then you will find many reasons. Koyal wonders that love can be found easily while Abhishek thinks that love can be found even on a needle. Both of them seems to have the same philosophy on love.
The integral question asked in this story is whether Abhishek continues to love and support Koyal after coming to know about her past. Some of the other questions are, How come they have fallen in first place, whether friendship was enough and major step to find love ? How much does he love her and whether things about her past matter to him in a good or bad way ? Will their love defies all odds and societal pressures and win, Who are the villains in their love story, whether their love have a happy ending ? Stay tuned to Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya this Friday @ 7 PM on Zing TV.
Info on Cast:
* Koyal is played by actress Nikita Sharma
– Nikita is an Indian TV actress and model from New Delhi. She was born on 28th August, 1990 in Delhi in a Punjabi family.
– She is known for playing the female lead role of Antara in Life Ok’s Do Dil Ek Jaan opposite actor Ayaz Ahmed (playing the role of Raghu).
– Recently played the role of Payal in Bindass’ Halla Bol episode on Fighting girl trafficking at Bars (Episode 12, 16th May 2014). If interested, read the written update of that episode on our site here.
– Currently appeared in the role of Mahi on MTV Fanaah which has ended.
– Nikita’s Wikipedia page
and Twitter page
* Abhishek is played by actor Abhishek Malik
– Abhishek is also a model. He was born on 24th August 1986 in Delhi and is a commerce graduate from Delhi.
– Debut in Color’s show Chhal-Sheh Aur Maat (2012) and portrayed the parallel lead role of Rishi Shekhawat.
– Portrayed the role of Rahul, parallel lead in Sony’s Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat (2013),
– Worked in Zee’s Punar Vivah (2013) in double role of Rohan/Guru donning the personality of as an Antagonist / Supporting Protagonist.
– Currently seen in MTV’s show Splitsvilla 7
– Abhishek’s Twitter page
PTKK Sneak Peek
PTKK Promo – 8th August 2014
Nikita and Ayaz’s romantic and memorable song – Mera Mahi Tu Mera Raanjhan Tu based on Punjabi folk tunes from Do Dil Ek Jaan (the show ended on 24th Jan 2014)