The story is about Mahi and Mahank. Mahi is the wedding planner of Mahank and introduces herself to him. Ragini is the Assistant of Mahi and thinks on finding spark between Mahi and Mahank during their first introductory meeting. Mahank’s marriage preparations are going on in full swing and quite contrary he begins to come close to Mahi. Ragini – the love hero in this story also understood that connection and informs Mahank on seeing love in Mahi’s eyes for him while he also has love for her. Indeed, Mahi has fallen in love with Mahank but the circumstances were the barrier. Mahank tries to come close to Mahi and she gets teary eyed and reminds him that his marriage is scheduled for tomorrow and thus there is no time for them.
Some of the questions are, What made Mahi and Mahank to develop feelings for each other in that unconventional setting where he was going to get married ? How Ragini saw that love spark and understood the feelings of Mahi and Mahank ? Will Mahank take a U-turn in his marriage and come forward in realizing his love for Mahi ? Are they going to accept their mutual love and become lovestruck ? Stay tuned to Yeh Hai Aashiqui this Sunday @ 7 PM on Bindass TV.
Info on Cast:
* Mahank is portrayed by actor and model Mohit Abrol
– Role of Sanchi’s fiance in Color’s Balika Vadhu.
– Portrayed the role of Jo in recently concluded MTV’s Fanaah 2.
– Mohit’s Twitter page
* Mahi is portrayed by actress, model and dancer Jasmine Avasia
– Worked in MTV’s Splitsvilla 5, Life Ok’s Tumhari Paakhi and recently in Sony TV’s Bhawar.
– Currently playing the role of Soha in MTV India’s Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan. Jasmine’s Twitter page.
* Ragini is played by actress Resham
Image credit: Jasmine’s Twitter page and Linkedin.