Read Upcoming News, Written Updates, and Spoilers only on TellyReviews.com
Estimated reading time: 3 minutes
The story is about Reyanshi and Aditya. Reyanshi is a successful film actress at the peak of her career but is known to have some attributes like anger issues and mood swings. On other hand, Aditya is a fresh graduate who came to work with her and joined at her film set as an Assistant Director for her project. The love hero of this story is the tiffin (lunch) box. During the first day of the shoot, Aditya gets annoyed after learning that she has eaten his food from the tiffin box and asks how she can do such thing without asking. She apologizes to him later and both started to come closer thanks to the tiffin box and mutual understanding.
Thank you for reading this post, don’t forget to subscribe to Tellyreviews.com!
They spend time together during the shooting and moreover he confesses his love for her and share few intimate moments. In their blossoming love story comes a hurdle when one of the men part of the team suggests to Aditya that Reyanshi is such an actress who only needs a Toy boy. The seed of misunderstanding is born and Reyanshi gets teary eyed and asks him to leave if he loves her. He realizes that she loves him and they have became victims of misunderstanding and trickery. He also gets teary eyed and doesn’t want to leave. Will their love conquer and resolve all the misunderstanding and heartbreak feelings ? What role the Lunch box (love hero) would play in the end ? Stay tuned to Yeh Hai Aashiqui this sunday @ 7 PM on Bindass TV.
Info on Cast:
* Reyanshi is portrayed by actress and model Rucha Gujarati
– Rucha was born on 24th January 1986 in Mumbai, India. Attended Mary Immaculate Girls’ High School [MIGHS], Borivali and obtained a Diploma in Medical Lab Technology from SNDT Women’s University. [Actress Mahima Makwana also studied at MIGHS]
– She has acted in several Bollywood movies, soap operas, music albums and reality shows. Best known for her role of Suhana (Bhabhi) in Star Plus’s Bhabhi [2005-2008] and worked in several commercials like Frooti, Emami, Clinic All Clear, Colgate, etc. Also featured in music albums by Gurdas Maan, Pankaj Udhas.
– Some of her recent works – Sony TV’s Adaalat, Life Ok’s Savdhaan India in 2013, Sab TV’s Chidiya Ghar, Zee TV’s Aryan, Colors’s TV Code Red in 2015. Read more at her Wikipedia page.
– Rucha’s Twitter page
* Aditya is portrayed by actor Lavin Gothi
– Recently, played the role of Shivam in Bindass Yeh Hai Aashiqui (Episode 46, 8th June 2014) and in the role of Rohit in Zing TV’s PTKK (25th July 2014 10th Episode).
– Lavin played Sammy’s role in Sony’s Bade Achhe Lagte Hain (BALH) and also worked in MTV’s Webbed 2.
– Lavin is a graduate of Anupam Kher’s acting school – ‘Actor Prepares’ and also worked in Katrina Kaif in an Ad commercial of Aquasplash chewing gum. Actor prepares is an acting school run by actor Anupam Kher. Know more about it at its website. Know more about Lavin at his Twitter page.
– Follow the tag – Lavin Gothi actor to read articles written on the episodes where he worked at our site.