The story is about youngsters Shaan and Ruksar Malik. Shaan is a 3rd year student studying law while Ruksar is also another fellow law student. Both are introduced by Professor Vikramjeet. Shaan has a problem with speech and stammers while speaking. When he met Ruksar after their brief introduction, he was unable to speak a line due to stammering. He wanted to say something and she suggests he wanted to say the word Bakwaas (nonsense). After their first meeting, they begin to spend some time together and Prof. Vikramjeet follow their journey. He thinks Ruksar understands Shaan and will not let him alone. Meanwhile, Ruksar and Shaan are coming closer and share some nice moments. As he was unable to speak or convey his point, she stops him by sharing an affectionate moment by putting her finger on his lips and share an eyelock.
The feelings of love was born in Shaan and Ruksar, and soon her father comes to know of her bonding and love for Shaan. He stops her from going with Shaan and reminds her that Shaan is Hindu. She gets teary eyed after hearing her father’s words and informs him of going to meet Shaan. She remains firm in her decision and meets Shaan at their college to inform him about her decision and to know his take on the matter & their love. Ruksar gets teary eyed once again after seeing Shaan at the college, and soon showers a hug to him after sharing an eyelock. Shaan reciprocates his love for her and thus they become lovestruck after overcoming all hurdles. What were those hurdles that both Shaan and Ruksar face and overcame, and the role of lovehero – Prof. Vikramjeet ? Stay tuned to Yeh Hai Aashiqui this Sunday @ 7 PM on Bindass TV.
Info on Cast:
* Shaan is portrayed by actor Shantanu Maheshwari
– Born on March 7, 1991 in Kolkata, India
– Shantanu worked in Channel V’s Dil Dosti Dance – D3 and well-known for the role of Swayam Shekawat [2011-2015].
– Recently portrayed the role of Nikhil – a cancer patient in Zing TV’s PTKK Season 3, Episode 14 telecast on 20th February 2015. He starred opposite actress Chandni Bhagwanani.
* Ruksar is portrayed by actress Vrushika Mehta.
– Vrushika portrayed the role of Sharon Rai Prakash in Channel V’s Dil Dosti Dance – D3 [2011-2015] and got well-known.