Dream Destinations to surprise your lover. Valentine’s Day is around the corner and it is surely a very special day in every couple’s life. There can’t be any better way of celebrating it than having a romantic getaway at your lover’s favorite destination. You can even plan a surprise getaway by yourself at some beautiful locales that makes you fall for each other all over again. These places have been selected especially for a Valentine’s Day outing. These are the places that offer the most romantic ambience one can imagine.
1. Srinagar, Kashmir: With its sheer beauty, Kashmir is the best place you can go with your valentine. Take your better half to the paradise on earth, snowy landscapes of Srinagar. You can make a trip more memorable by staying in the houseboats on Dal Lake for the beautiful experience and don’t miss sunset views during a shikara ride on Dal Lake.
2. Ooty: This is the romantic place for a couple to chill and glimpse serene and stunning beauty of the Western Ghats.
3. Taj Mahal, Agra: Taj Mahal is a perfect place to spend the most romantic day of the year. Plan a trip to spend unforgettable moments at this impressive monument. It is less than spectacular and is bound to make your loved one feel loved.
4. Munnar, Kerala: Kerela make up for the most romantic destinations to visit this Valentine’s Day. Munnar is known to cast a magic spell over lovers and make them lose themselves to its unending charm and into each other.
5. Kumarakom, Kerala: It is the best-suited destination for couples looking for a romantic weekend away from the hustle-bustle of the hectic city life. You can even opt to spend the night aboard traditional houseboats.
The above mentioned places are sure to be the perfect retreat for you and your partner this Valentine’s Day. So, don’t wait up, book your tickets and do not miss out spectacularly romantic experience at any of these places.