Drink water at best time. Water is one of the basic necessities for the survival of humans. Water works as a great healer for our body and plays a crucial to make you feel healthy and energetic all day long. A person has to do drink plenty of water at least 4 liters in a day to be hydrated and have good digestive system.
Water is a nature’s healer to prevent urine infections, digestive problems and also helps to relieve headache and back pains caused by dehydration. Your body’s metabolism slows down with insufficient water intake. Drink water at the best time to keep your body rejuvenated and fresh.
The below are the best time to drink water for effective results.
1. Drink water before going to bed: Your body will lose fluids when you are asleep and you will feel thirsty or dehydrated after waking up in the morning. Drink a glass of water to get ready for any loss of fluid during the sleep.
2. Drink on an empty stomach in the morning: Make a habit of drinking a glass of water every morning on an empty stomach to clean up your digestive system naturally.
3. Drink water before meals: You have to drink water about 30 minutes every meal for the proper digestion of food. Avoid drinking water soon after a meal as it will weaken the digestive system, few sips can be taken.
4. Keep sipping all day: Your body is already short of water when you are feeling thirsty or dehydrated. So, it is always better to sip water in small quantities now and then, rather than drinking too much at once.
5. Drink water when you are unwell: Fever, vomiting, diarrhea or urinary infection or stones are the common problems and require you to drink ample water to keep your body hydrated and healthy.
6. Drink lot of water with medicines: Many people drink little amount of water with medicines that can have negative effect or damage on kidneys. Water helps in flushing out the toxins and waste from the body, So drink plenty of water with medicine to avoid extra strain on the kidneys.
People have to make a habit of drinking ample water in all seasons not only in summer. The parents have to make sure to observe the drinking patterns of the children as they are more prone to urinary infections and dehydration. Dehydration may also leads to nose bleeding especially in children, so make a plan to give liquids or juices to your kids this summer.