Akshara, Naitik with family – Naksh and Naira have moved to Cape Town, South Africa and are shown to have been living there after 10 year leap and are going through their new journey of life there. Naksh & Naira are now grown-up and it looks like time has healed all the wounds. Bhabhimaa hates Akshara and blames her for Dada ji’s death. Akshara spoke first about Dada ji’s critical condition to Bhabhi Maa upon insistence from Naitik and family and Bhabhi maa continues to keep superstitious belief that family loss happened because of her.
Naksh after the leap converses with his Badi Dadi (Akshara’s Bhabhi Maa) via video chat and wishes her happy birthday. Sooner then, Naira comes and snatches away the IPad and wishes her Dadi Happy Birthday. Naksh then tells Akshara to speak with his grandmom and once she takes it Akshara’s Bhabhi Maa switches off the laptop at her end. Akshara gets teary eyed to see Bhabhi Maa’s displeasure towards her which remained until now. Anyways, Akshara wishes Happy Birthday Bhabhi Maa though she isn’t connected. Naksh thinks there is connection loss and he consolidates her and suggests very soon they are going to meet his grandmom. Akshara and her family will be going back to her home in Udaipur in track ahead. Will Akshara find sustained happiness in her new journey away from India ? Whether Bhabhi Maa forgive Akshara & stop blaming her for Dada ji’s death: reconciliation to happen soon ?
* We [TellyReviews] wish all the best to Shivansh (child Naksh) in his future work endeavors and life, and also wishing child actors who portrayed Ananya, Yash. Finally, wishing the best to actors Rohan and Ashnoor who just marked their entry on the show post leap and begin their journey.
* Rohan Mehra as Grown-up Naksh
– He was born in Amritsar on 8th April, 1990 and worked in both TV and film industry.
– Portrayed the role of Varun Khanna in Sony TV’s Bade Acche Lagte Hain [BALH] (2013). Worked in MTV Webbed 2 and Gumrah. In 2013, Worked in the lead role of Kartik in the thriller movie Sixteen. Rohan will be seen in an upcoming movie Uva.
– Twitter and Facebook pages of Rohan.
* Ashnoor Kaur as Grown-up Naira
– Worked as child actor in Jhansi ki Rani (2009), Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha as Navika; Devon Ke Dev… Mahadev , Bade Acche Lagte Hain as young Mayra , Mahabharat as young Dushala , Tum Saath Ho Jab Apne on Sony Pal as Najma .
* Shivansh Kotia as child Naksh
– Portrayed the role of Aditya in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha, as Saral in Bhai Bhaiya Aur Brother, 5 yr old Varun in Balika Vadhu .
– Also worked in Bollywood movies – As child Sagar in English Vinglish , young shiv in Boss , and one of the kids in Kick .
– Large number of Awards and Recognition for Portraying Naksh:
Indian Telly Award 2013 for Best Child Artist (Jury), ITA Award 2013 for Best Child Artist (Jury), Kids Choice Award 2013 for Best Child Artist (Jury), BIG Star Entertainment Award 2013 for BIG Star Most Entertaining Actor (Male), Zee Gold Award 2014 for Best Child Artist (Jury), Star Parivaar Award 2014 for Favourite Chhota Sadasya, Indian Telly Award 2014 for Best Child Artist (Jury), ITA Award 2014 for Best Child Artist (Jury), Lions Gold Award 2015 for Best Child Artist.
Promo: Akshara and Naitik’s new journey post Leap