Oats recipes: These days people are highly indulge in eating chapatis, rice and ready to eat foods. They have given a back seat to Oats that highly nutritious food as it reduces weight loss and maintain good health. It contains a wide variety of vitamins and minerals that cleanse the skin and remove toxins, promotes blood circulation and other harmful elements. Nutritionists are highly recommending oats to be a part of your diet in morning meal. Regular consumption of Oats not only boosts your body metabolism but also prevent the accumulation of body fat and toxins.
Below are best oats recipes you will love to make and turn a boring breakfast into something very flavorful.
1. Summer Oats Recipe:
Ingredients:- Quick Oats 3-4 tbsp, 1 cup (250 ml) water, 1 tsp olive oil, 1/4 tsp Cumin seeds, 1 tsp Urad Dal, Some curry Leaves, 3-4 tbsp grated coconut (dry/fresh), Small slice of chopped Cucumber, Some chopped carrot, Capsicum, tomatoes, Fresh coriander chopped, Half cup roasted peanuts, 4-5 tsp beaten Curd, 1 tsp mint powder.
1. In a pan heat olive oil, add Cumin seeds, Urad Dal and some curry Leaves.
2. Once all the things are cooked, add grated coconut, cook until you start to see coconut turning light brown.
3. Now add water, salt to taste and bring it to a boil. Switch off the heat and let it cool slightly.
4. In a bowl, add chopped Cucumber, carrot, Capsicum, tomatoes and chopped fresh coriander add cooked oats mixture into the bowl.
5. Garnish with roasted peanuts, beaten Curd and mint powder.
2. Chicken oats recipe:
Oats: 100 grams, Boneless chicken: 150 grams, Onion: 50 grams, Ginger garlic paste: 1 ½ teaspoon, Turmeric powder: 1/4th teaspoon, Red chilli powder: 1 teaspoon, Salt: 3/4th teaspoon+ ½ teaspoon, Spices/garam masala powder: ½ teaspoon, Oil: 2 tbsp, Curd: 3 tbsp. Chopped mint leaves: 1 1/2 tbsp, Chopped coriander: 1 1/2 tbsp, Black pepper powder: 1/4th tsp.
1. In a pan, add Oil and sliced onion and stir fry for 30 seconds.
2. Add ginger garlic paste and stir fry for 30 seconds, Add turmeric powder, small pieces of boneless chicken, chilli powder, 3/4th tsp salt and spices or garam masala powder .
3. Stir fry till the oil separates. Add whipped curd, chopped mint leaves and chopped coriander.
4. Mix well and close the lid. Cook on low flame till the chicken gets tender.
5. Fry till the oil separates.Mash the chicken and add 600 ml of water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and add black pepper powder.
6. When the water comes to boil, add oats. Close the lid and cook on medium flame till the oats get tender. Stir at times to prevent burning. Switch off the flame when the oats gets tender.