Cockroaches are the common insect one can find in every household. Once cockroach enters your house, it will be very difficult to make them out. They can live without food for months and have a life span of almost one year. You can easily get them tasting your food, walking on floors and walls or at the every corner of your house. We have to deal with lot of patience and courage as their ugly looks makes one feel distracted from his work or even don’t want to work in cockroach surrounding areas. Even if you keep your house clean and sanitized, they can contaminate your food very easily.
They spread many infections and germs that results in severe diseases. The people living in cockroach surrounding areas are prone to more infections as compared to people with cockroach free area. Since cockroaches reproduce quickly, you have to take necessary measures from time to time to get rid of them. This article brings some simple homemade recipe that helps you to get rid of Cockroaches:
1. Take Borax and sugar in 3:1 ratio and make a mixture. At night, spread this mixture where you usually see them. Repeat this process at least for 3 to 4 days for best results. Borax controls the growth of cockroaches and sugar will be used to trap them with its smell.
3. Take ¼ cup Onion paste, ½ cup flour, ¼ cup water, pinch of sugar and 3 tsp of boric acid. Keep all the ingredients in a bowl and make a paste. Apply this paste in places where you usually see them.
3. Put 2 tbsp of Neem oil in a spray bottle and fill it with the water. At night, spread it on affected areas. Repeat the process as needed.
4. Coffee can be used to trap the cockroaches as its aroma will make them reach. You have to fill jar with water. Place small coffee cup inside the jar. Keep the jar at the place where you see them. They enter the jar but can’t escape.
5. Mix equal amount of Fabric conditioner and water and spray this solution on the affected areas or directly on the insect.