For any occasion or a party, Women get ready with heavy make-up on their faces to make themselves look more attractive or to enhance their beauty and smile. Make-up basically consists of things such as eye shadow, liner, lipstick, foundation, compact powder and many more. You have to learn the technique of applying perfect make-up. Makeup can do magic to your skin. Anyone can have a flawless look if they use the right products and make-up process. Bad make-up can spoil your face and make you feel awkward and embarrassed in any situation.
Below are the five simple and easy way to do skin care and make-up to bring glow and freshness on your face. There is no need to spend hefty amounts in parlours and salons. You can also do make up like an expert if you have awareness with basic things of makeup. You can follow these simple techniques at home and gets saved from spending thousands in parlours.
1. Cleanse the skin: Your face will not glow if the skin is not cleansed or moisturized. Wash with a gentle cleanser or simply use a toner to wipe away any impurities from the skin.
2. Apply a light moisturizer: Moisturizer keeps your skin from getting too oily during the day, and moisturize any dry patches on your skin. Apply just a few spots with your fingers to your forehead, cheeks, nose and chin, then blend with fingers, or a foundation brush from the center in all directions. Be sure to choose a foundation that matches your skin tone.
3. Concealer: Use a small pointed brush of concealer on dark circles, pimples and blemishes to hide. A concealer can be same shade or lighter shade as your skin.
4. Compact powder: After setting the concealer, apply compact powder all over the face and follow it up with a light blush. Apply the blush on the outer corner of your cheekbones, tip of your nose, forehead and neck. Remember if you are using a powder brush to apply, tap off the excess powder before applying to your face in circular motions.
5. Eye shade and lipstick: Lastly, you can apply eye shade, liner, mascara to give a sparkling look to your eyes. Apply lipstick or lip-gloss for beautiful lips.