Simple remedies for Leg pain: Leg pain is a common problem experienced by people of all ages. Accident, growing age, calcium- vitamin D deficiency are some factors responsible for causing leg pain. Pain usually occurs when nerves respond to high levels of pressure, high or low temperatures, which leads to tissue damage.
Leg pain can be sharp, dull, numbing, or severe stabbing sensation. Severe pain can affect your mobility and make it difficult to do household chores. Leg pain can often be treated at home, but if pain is sudden-severe, consult a doctor. To ease the pain in a leg, below are few remedies you can try at home.
1. Consume more fruits and vegetables: Eat more magnesium rich foods like banana, pumpkin, tofu, walnuts, ladies finger, almonds leafy green vegetables and whole grains as they helps in reducing inflammation in joints and muscles.
2. Fenugreek powder: It has the power of reducing the leg pain. Take 2 tablespoons of this powder diluted with water in the morning for the leg pain and cramps.
3. Banana: Sometimes the deficiency of potassium can cause leg pain. If there is not enough potassium in the body, leg cramps may occur. Banana plays a crucial role in providing sufficient amount of potassium to the body. Consume at least one banana daily.
4. Milk: It is very effective in reducing many kinds of leg pain. Cow milk contains adequate amount of calcium, so it is recommended that one should drink a glass of cow milk every day before going to sleep at night.
5. Apple cider vinegar: It is highly beneficial to treat Arthritis and stabbing pain. It removes the toxins from the joints and tissues and ease pain and inflammation. To get fast relief from leg pain, take a sip of the decoction of one tablespoon of Vinegar and a glass of water regularly 30 minutes before going to bed.
6. Coconut oil: Massage the affected leg with lukewarm oil for improving the blood circulation and relaxing the nerves towards the level.
7. Turmeric: Mix 1 tsp of turmeric powder with a warm sesame oil to make a paste. Apply it in the affected area and rub gently and keep for 30 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. You can also drink a glass of hot turmeric milk once or twice daily.
8. Exercise: Always exercise to prevent pain and cramps. Follow this simple step, Hold the toe and pull it up towards the body, while straightening the leg. Walk around on heels until the cramp eases off.