These days, Sciatica pain has become a common problem to the age group of 30-60. Sciatica is the biggest nerve of our body which begins from the lower part and goes down to feet and create problem in sitting, moving and walking. People feel severe pain, burning sensation in feet, and numbness in the lower part of the body. Sciatica occurs when any swelling, compression or injury happened to the nerve and affects just one part of the body.
You have to take simple precautions if you are suffering from sciatica pain.
1. Do not lift any weight, especially heavy weight.
2. Don’t walk for long distance, but do regular walk and exercises to strengthen back and legs.
3. Don’t bend yourself; keep your spinal cord straight always, if you have sciatica pain.
1. Turmeric and Cinnamon: Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder and add little bit of clarified butter, mix well. Prepare the paste and keep aside. In a separate bowl, take a glass of milk, add 1 piece of cinnamon and allow it to boil for few minutes. When the milk gets boiled, add the mixture of turmeric powder and butter and boil for another 5 minutes.
Now strain the milk and consume twice in a day. If you do this remedy for 3-4 months, then you will start getting relief in pain.
2. Garlic and Onion: Take 4 garlic cloves and ½ tsp kalonji/ onion seeds and grind to a rough paste. Eat this paste with water twice a day.
Follow this remedy for 2- 3 months and you will feel relief in sciatica pain.
3. Fenugreek seed and milk: Make a paste by grinding handful fenugreek seeds and ½ cup milk. Now boil the paste until you get soft paste. Apply the mixture on affected are and keep it for few hours. Wash it off and repeat it on daily basis.
Massages: Massage therapy can help the body heal itself. It stimulates blood circulation and reduces stress.
1. Take 2 tbsp mustard oil and put 8-10 crushed garlic cloves and let them burn. When the cloves get burn, strain the oil in a jar. Always massage your legs with Luke-warm oil. You will notice that it will give you a relief in pain.
2. Prepare a mixture of one cup of sesame oil and three tbsp of nutmeg powder. Heat the mixture and let it cool. Massage 2 times a day for few weeks.