Simple quick exercises. Eyes are the most important sense organ of our body as it helps us to carry out our daily routine or see the beautiful surroundings. A person’s life without a vision is incomplete as he is unable to see anything or do the personal things by himself. So, regular exercise of eye is the most common practice to keep your eye healthy and improve eyesight. These exercises are more helpful to those who work on desktop that requires lot of concentration and attention. The below are some simple exercises that can be performed regularly for about 5 minute by any age group. You have to do these exercises regularly to see the best results within a week.
1. Blink for a minute: It is an excellent way to soothe and relax the tired eyes. This exercise will help in the proper regulation of blood circulation in the eyes, clean your eyes from any dirt and give a break to eyes from light. When a person lacks blinking, the eyes become dry that leads to poor vision. So, make habit of blinking frequently for about a minute without straining your eyes.
2. Turn your eyes in circular motion: First turn your eyes from right to left, then left to right and up to down keeping the head straight. You don’t have to hurry while doing the exercise, complete the exercise in a calm mood.
3. Close your eyes and relax: You have to keep the mind stress free and then close your eyes to feel the calmness and relaxation to your eyes. For a minute you can imagine some pleasant moments or upcoming vacation plans with kids or family.
4. Close and open your eyes: This helps to relax your eye muscles and improves blood circulation to your eyes. You have to close your eyes tightly for 4 to 5 seconds and open them. Repeat the process close and open for at least 7 times.
5. Draw figures with your gaze: Keep your eyes open and draw different shapes with your gaze. You can make triangle or rectangle. First gaze downwards, then move side and upwards as per your convenience.
6. Close your eyes and move eye balls: You have to first close your eyes and then move your eye balls up and down. Keep doing it for 3 to 4 times with eyes closed.