Home-made Face packs with Neem. Neem has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties that provides protection from all kinds of diseases. The benefits of neem leaves are numerous, but it work best for acne and pimples besides other regular skin problems like rashes, allergies, itchy skin and premature skin aging. Neem leaves suit to all skin types and kills the bacteria causing acne and pimples. It tones the skin and controls oil formation. It also unclogs the pores and prevents dark spots. You do not have to spend money on the costly products or face packs of parlors. We are going to show you to make a face pack of neem for a blemish free skin.
1. Neem and honey face pack: People with oily skin can use this pack. It reduces the acne, prevents early aging and also gives relief from skin burning sensation.
Take few fresh neem leaves and let it dry to make a powder. Add honey in a powder and make a thick paste. Apply this paste on the affected area and leave it for few minutes to dry. Rinse with water after 15 minutes.
2. Neem and cucumber mask: People with all skin types can use this pack. Cucumber is a natural moisturizer and gives a cooling effect to the skin.
Mix 2 tsp of grated cucumber, 1 tsp of neem dry powder and make a paste. Apply this mixture on the face for few minutes and wash with water.
3. Neem and rosewater face pack: This pack clears the skin pores and restores the glow and freshness on the skin. It controls the excess oil, cleans the pores and tones the skin.
Mix 2 tsp of neem powder with few drops of rosewater to form a smooth paste. Apply this paste all over the face and massage in circular motion for few minutes. After 15 minutes, rinse with water.
4. Neem and sandalwood mask: This pack works best to prevent pimples, blemishes and get a clear skin.
Boil 9 to 10 neem leaves and make a paste. Add ½ tsp of sandal wood powder and 1 tsp of rosewater to the mixture. Gently massage in circular motion, keep it for 15 minutes and rinse with water.
5. Neem and tomato pulp face pack: Tomato reduces the open pores and black heads. This pack will work as a skin refresher. Mix 1 tsp of neem powder with some tomato pulp and rub on the face. Let the pulp saturate into the pores. Leave for 10 minutes and wash off.